6 times in 30 years

sdog1981

Reaction score
With the full-on existential dread with knowing 1990 will be 30 years ago in 43 days.

I just wanted everyone to realize the Seattle Seahawks, our team has only lost 10 or more games 6 times in 30 years. Just 6 times and three of those seasons were more than 25 years ago 1992,93, and 94.

This team has been well run and on par with some of the best run teams in any 30-year span of NFL history.

The Seahawks are not the Browns who got ripped away from a city and rebuilt into a monument to losing.

The Seahawks are not the 49ers who have not been relevant since the advent of the internet.

The Seahawks are not the Lions who have been awful since Bobby Layne was traded in 1958

The Seahawks are not the Redskins who have made it their life goal to tarnish their brief Superbowl legacy every day. With an awful owner who will outlive the few fans who remember their glory years.

The Seahawks are the got-damn team from South Alaska that pisses off Pete Prisco and his NYC east coast sportswriter buddies because they keep winning and I am darn proud to call my self a 12.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They are also the worst officiated Super Bowl of all time (XL) and a bad play call (XLIX) from being 3 time champions in a 10 season span. There is that too......

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2paoz8ip said:
They are also the worst officiated Super Bowl of all time (XL) and a bad call (XLIX) from being 3 time champions in a 10 season span. There is that too......

It is good to be a 12.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
sdog1981":1v8ymtbo said:
With the full-on existential dread with knowing 1990 will be 30 years ago in 43 days.

I just wanted everyone to realize the Seattle Seahawks, our team has only lost 10 or more games 6 times in 30 years. Just 6 times and three of those seasons were more than 25 years ago 1992,93, and 94.

This team has been well run and on par with some of the best run teams in any 30-year span of NFL history.

The Seahawks are not the Browns who got ripped away from a city and rebuilt into a monument to losing.

The Seahawks are not the 49ers who have not been relevant since the advent of the internet.

The Seahawks are not the Lions who have been awful since Bobby Layne was traded in 1958

The Seahawks are not the Redskins who have made it their life goal to tarnish their brief Superbowl legacy every day. With an awful owner who will outlive the few fans who remember their glory years.

The Seahawks are the got-damn team from South Alaska that pisses off Pete Prisco and his NYC east coast sportswriter buddies because they keep winning and I am darn proud to call my self a 12.

Excellent Post SDog!!!

It is nice to see that some here have managed to keep their perspective while others around them are doing their best "Chicken Little" impersonations. The sky in fact isn't actually falling.

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":2w37v7n0 said:
SoulfishHawk":2w37v7n0 said:
Well, it's good to be a Seahawks Fan. I don't want to be called a "12" :lol:
Well, "Seahawks Fan" is 12 characters (including the space)...

This is just the way of the world. :D

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2pu5nw21 said:
Excellent Post SDog!!!

It is nice to see that some here have managed to keep their perspective while others around them are doing their best "Chicken Little" impersonations. The sky in fact isn't actually falling.

Why thank you :irishdrinkers:

quadsas

Reaction score
Seahawks have become the Steelers, the Ravens, the Pats of NFC. It's going to take a lot for us to be bad for a long time due to reputation built over past 20 years

NINEster

Reaction score
sdog1981":3oted6yz said:

We're defining relevancy by Super Bowl victories by 23+ points?

Seahawks haven't been relevant in 5 years now by that logic.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":3jkkyrey said:
sdog1981":3jkkyrey said:

Go away troll.

Washington49er

Reaction score
NINEster":14ktb6cy said:
sdog1981":14ktb6cy said:

Logic is wasted here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":zmm9u0jj said:
NINEster":zmm9u0jj said:
sdog1981":zmm9u0jj said:

Logic is wasted here.
Then why do you keep showing up here?

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Go read the webzone for a while and ,,,, well
That place is a nest of frustration all the time not just like here after a tough loss once in a while , btw we gotta have somebody to kick around lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:
I do enjoy the hope of the rivalry coming back

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1rpswm4s said:
Washington49er":1rpswm4s said:
NINEster":1rpswm4s said:
sdog1981":1rpswm4s said:

Logic is wasted here.
Then why do you keep showing up here?

Like I said you are just so cool, everybody wants to hang with you.

chris98251

Reaction score
We had one down period and that was the Behring years, we went from Expansion to challenger for the division in like 7 years, youngsters forget that era or don't count it since they were not thought of yet.

After the Behring years it didn't take long to become a challenger again, few people want to consider that except fans that were here pre Behring, and those that jumped in when Holmgren was hired just remember the good times after.

We were the most successful expansion franchise ever. Thanks to the Nordstrom's and then Paul Allen.