5 brights spots from today!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
ivotuk":1ucxm9o4 said:
There are some positives that give me hope. I think Russell will be much better next week and get the ball hiked sooner and get rid of the ball quicker. Schottenheimer is a tempo play caller and something was off today. They'll get it fixed.

Saw a lot of good things today, as well as a lot of rust, in a high altitude stadium. Pete will have them ready for next week.

These are great points. As frustrated and irritated as I was at the game I did see a lot of things that made me happy.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
And another loss, but on the road, and by less than 7 pts, again.

Yes, there were a lot of good things to build on.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
jdruaint":232ow350 said:
#4 Chris Carson hopefully they stop the committee and let him touch the ball 25 times a game.
For Carson to do that they would actually have to run more than 14 run plays a game. A lot to ask apparently.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good battle all day long, game could have went either way. Denver is 18-1 in their last 19 home openers. Not surprising they won a close game. Crap call on the "touchdown" but they had their chances.
Gave up on the running game way too early and the 3rd down offense AND defense was bad. But, young team that learned. Would be nice if someone could block for the QB just one flippen time.

Oh well, enjoy the doom and gloom if you want, I choose to believe and enjoyed the game yesterday.
Denver was just a little better when it counted.

On to next Monday.

Latest posts