4-1 be happy.

Joey13091

Reaction score
We put up a fight today. We made a lot of mistakes. Sure the refs blew some calls. But we had other opportunities to score TDs instead of field goals.

Hey I'm still happy with this team. We will correct our mistakes.

4-1 isn't bad guys. You can't win them all.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Came down to that blocked punt. Bench McQuistan immediately. His suck is now showing up everywhere.

253hawk

Reaction score
Deplorable officiating; that's all I'm gonna say.

daketah

Reaction score
Brandon Browner, dysfunctional timeout calling, QB running for his life again.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Except we could have easily won this game. Blocked FG put the Colts back in the game and our D collapsed after that. And the Offense just could not produce more than chunks of yards.

Way too many FGs, absolutely horrible on 3rd down on BOTH sides of the ball. Just a pathetic, pathetic showing by the Hawks today.

w00t

Reaction score
Our Secondary got exposed

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
Obviously everyone feels like we should have won that game... but in the grand scheme of things 4-1 is a good place to be. It took a tremendous effort by Luck (and the refs) to squeak this one out against the Hawks.

Finish drives, fix a couple of mistakes, get some hurt guys back, and the team will be fine.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
We had better destroy the Titans next week, I'm furious and I'm sure the Seahawks are as well. We had every chance to put that game away early and didn't. Yes, some terrible calls went against Seattle but also, the D couldn't get a stop near the end.

We also needed TD's not FG in a game like that, always come back to haunt a team when that happens.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
We're gonna be 12-4 or better. I'll start being pissed after the fourth loss.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
SeahawksForever":2bm9hdjp said:
Next four games: Titans, Cards, Rams, Bucs.

Realistically thats 4-0. I somehow believe there will be a loss in there, that is in fact the Seahawk way.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
I am not that upset about the lost, almost already over it from a negative mood aspect. The hawks dumped all over the colts. Somehow the colts would always get everything to go there way at the right time. Be it luck throwing balls up in the air and recievers making big plays. You can see his eyes he was scrambling and just throwing to a open spot. A lot of games those are going to be interceptions he just lucked out.

Pretty sure every touchdown drive the colts had in the second half was started off by a BS flag to give them a free first down(on third and longs). Then the bs safety call and the field goal block, it was just too much cheese luck. Hawks win that game 9 times out of 10, so they can take there little chincy win. At least I know why Luck has so many 4th quarter come backs(lame zebras). Like how its great technique when the colts players do it and PI when the hawks do it.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Early observation. This team needs more than Lynch and Wilson to show up for these games. And that includes the coaches. Too many turnovers, blown coverages, and penalties. Blame the refs if you like, but we have to clean that up. 2 for 12 on 3rd down conversions!!! By my count we had 12 men on the field at least twice!!! Receivers were unable to get separation and then you see Rice just stand there instead of coming back to the ball and just watching the int.

I was envious of their receiving corps.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":hpasnvf2 said:
Could be worse, we could be 2-2 like the Niners.
Yes indeed it could be worse, but I don't want for us to give them a chance to catch up either.