3-14, predicted by CBS sports.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this Hawks team will win more than 4-5 games is just a homer, an optimistic homer, but none the less a homer

This team could win anywhere between 3 and 8-9 games, and I won't be surprised. Two wins of less would be a bit of a shock; more wins than 9, and I'll be dancing. That's a lot of week-to-week success, and likely guarantees a post-season berth.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this Hawks team will win more than 4-5 games is just a homer, an optimistic homer, but none the less a homer

The current odds suggest that Las Vegas gaming (betting) establishments believe the 2022 Seahawks are more likely to win six or more than to win fewer than six. Those establishments are not Seahawks homers.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
The current odds suggest that Las Vegas gaming (betting) establishments believe the 2022 Seahawks are more likely to win six or more than to win fewer than six. Those establishments are not Seahawks homers.
Neither are they predicting a record but instead a number by which approximately half of the betters will bet on each side of that line.

flv2

Reaction score
An Over/Under line of 5.5 with Over -140 and Under +118 reverse engineered through a binomial calculator would suggest 6 wins is a 19.8% probability. That would project to a line at 6 wins with Over +113 and Under -135. 6 wins is the current most likely projected outcome for the Seahawks with 5 wins being more likely than 7 wins.

Chawker

Reaction score
I can't believe how everybody is swallowing this crap about the success of the 3-4 when we don't have any good DEs. I can't wait to laugh at you after we fall flat of our faces.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I can't believe how everybody is swallowing this crap about the success of the 3-4 when we don't have any good DEs. I can't wait to laugh at you after we fall flat of our faces.
So champagne and party when the Hawks finish the season with 3 wins?

keasley45

Reaction score

Wow, bro. Laugh when we fall on our faces? You sure you're in the right forum?

I get feeling less than optimistic, but deriving joy from your team's failure?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I was hoping for a massive NT in the draft but we didn’t even try To get one.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
I love his total disregard for the PPG at 9th in the NFL. that is the most important stat by a large margin IMO. If we can be serviceable on offense and the new voices in the defensive coaching huddle are effective, I think we have the beginning of a good team. I am excited to see if the team can reboot the early PC years the way they seem to have rebooted the early John Schneider years with a great draft of athletes with good measurables. the concern is that the original building blocks were more cerebral and hungrier to prove they are the best. also accompanied by the football IQ and acumen to become great. if the Seahawks have struck gold by getting the players with the acumen, football IQ, unlimited desire to be the best and the measurables, then we are about to be treated to a great team that is most likely a QB away from playoff success!

Rainger

Reaction score
What kind of kool-aid you guys drinking. If Geno is our starter, our ceiling is 5 games and that's being generous.

Pete style of play is to keep games close as much as possible even if they are a terrible team. Limit turnovers and run the ball. Then have Wilson win it at the 4th quarter. I watch Geno play and he does not have that magic or even a little bit. Wilson has been pretty much the best at it since he arrived. He has the best stats in 4th quarter in NFL history by large margin.

Unless somehow we start dominating teams or play the Jaguars every game, no way can you people be this optimistic.
Well Russell lover (change your avatar if u r a Hawks fan) you still stand by this post!!!

Last edited:

Rainger

Reaction score
And all the posts from supposedly hawk fans on .net
Also posts like Geno being the worst starting QB in Hawks history, and now screaming "playoffs" .

This thread should be a sticky. So people can look at all the posts by people calling down the Hawks, the coaches, the players etc. I am sure we could find many many more.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Also posts like Geno being the worst starting QB in Hawks history, and now screaming "playoffs" .

This thread should be a sticky. So people can look at all the posts by people calling down the Hawks, the coaches, the players etc. I am sure we could find many many more.
and a few 'homers' or diehards, like you sir and me, proudly stood by our team and cheered.