3-14, predicted by CBS sports.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this Hawks team will win more than 4-5 games is just a homer, an optimistic homer, but none the less a homer

This team could win anywhere between 3 and 8-9 games, and I won't be surprised. Two wins of less would be a bit of a shock; more wins than 9, and I'll be dancing. That's a lot of week-to-week success, and likely guarantees a post-season berth.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this Hawks team will win more than 4-5 games is just a homer, an optimistic homer, but none the less a homer

The current odds suggest that Las Vegas gaming (betting) establishments believe the 2022 Seahawks are more likely to win six or more than to win fewer than six. Those establishments are not Seahawks homers.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
The current odds suggest that Las Vegas gaming (betting) establishments believe the 2022 Seahawks are more likely to win six or more than to win fewer than six. Those establishments are not Seahawks homers.
Neither are they predicting a record but instead a number by which approximately half of the betters will bet on each side of that line.

flv2

Reaction score
An Over/Under line of 5.5 with Over -140 and Under +118 reverse engineered through a binomial calculator would suggest 6 wins is a 19.8% probability. That would project to a line at 6 wins with Over +113 and Under -135. 6 wins is the current most likely projected outcome for the Seahawks with 5 wins being more likely than 7 wins.

Chawker

Reaction score
I can't believe how everybody is swallowing this crap about the success of the 3-4 when we don't have any good DEs. I can't wait to laugh at you after we fall flat of our faces.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I can't believe how everybody is swallowing this crap about the success of the 3-4 when we don't have any good DEs. I can't wait to laugh at you after we fall flat of our faces.
So champagne and party when the Hawks finish the season with 3 wins?

keasley45

Reaction score

Wow, bro. Laugh when we fall on our faces? You sure you're in the right forum?

I get feeling less than optimistic, but deriving joy from your team's failure?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I was hoping for a massive NT in the draft but we didn’t even try To get one.