2019 Seahawks Depth Chart, Roster Moves, Cap Position

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's hard for me to get the scoop on Kitsap and Jville who are extremely quick to report here. Your contributions are greatly appreciated by the whole user group of .Net but especially by me.

I suspect we may have the most roster info here of anywhere on the net for the team.

chris98251

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2ivbirb9 said:
It's hard for me to get the scoop on Kitsap and Jville who are extremely quick to report here. Your contributions are greatly appreciated by the whole user group of .Net but especially by me.

I suspect we may have the most roster info here of anywhere on the net for the team.

Your just beginning to figure that out? This place competes to post first news and always has. Why we demand links so that you don't get false shit as well.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Oh believe me I know the importance of fact checking. Long been aware of what you observe.There is always a nightmare of false reporting with the undrafted signings, and there is confusion surrounding the cuts as well. This thread is a true report of all the roster moves each season, and it is made possible by the demanding mentality of the board. I was just thanking Kitsap and Jville especially for making this a well read thread.

In short I was just feeling good about our roster thread which is far more than my work and based upon the contributions of many, yourself included, but especially Kitsap and Jville.There is an awful lot of information in it we know who was renewed this year, extended, playing out their contract year, cap numbers, etc., besides the regular stuff, and a bit more.

Cheers!

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Bob Condotta is reporting the team has extended the contract of LS- Tyler Ott, length of extension and terms are not reported yet.

Seahawks announce they have signed snapper Tyler Ott to a contract extension.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Kitsap, have you seen what the deal is for Ott's extension?

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Kitsap, updated now.

On another front it appears Ott's extension will be for 4 years, as he thankfully indicated he'd be here for that long.

Jville

Reaction score
The Bobby Wagner details are in >>> [urltargetblank]https://overthecap.com/player/bobby-wagner/1531/[/urltargetblank]

Cap Space adjustment is in .... now $20,327,497 >>> [urltargetblank]https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Jville, I'm caught up on the cap and with the roster.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Kitsap, finally updated, my battery died and then life happened.

The twitter reports are that Jackson might have been given a year deal, which seems odd?

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Bob Condotta is reporting that both the TEs waived injured Swoopes and Johnson have cleared waivers and now have reverted to IR.