2014 Seattle Mariners

m0ng0

Reaction score
Elias is a VERY GOOD pitcher, factor in he is a lefty and a rookie, dude is going to be a good pitcher for quite some time, but as a rook he is going to have some rocky starts! Once he figures things out he can be down right nasty, he can throw from 4 or 5 different arm angles and has nice stuff. Considering where we found him and with zero hype he has been more promising then Walker so far!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What a fantastic day to be at Safeco. Beautiful weather, MILFs in skimpy clothing, and Elias CGSO against Max 'wonky eyed' Scherzer.

FO needs to make some moves though. Let's sell our souls for a few middle of the order bats. Take a run at this thing.

sutz

Reaction score
SonicHawk":28ok4z6f said:
What a fantastic day to be at Safeco. Beautiful weather, MILFs in skimpy clothing, and Elias CGSO against Max 'wonky eyed' Scherzer.

FO needs to make some moves though. Let's sell our souls for a few middle of the order bats. Take a run at this thing.
You know, it would be nice to be a buyer this year, instead of a seller.

:)

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
I would love to trade for Kemp since the Dodgers don't know what to do with him. We already showed interest during the winter meetings.

davidonmi

Reaction score
if we're going to trade for the kemp the dodgers will have to be eating a lot of his contract. Can no longer defend, rarely healthy and a strikeout rate comparable to abe almonte (27 to 33)

davidonmi

Reaction score
it is worth noting when he finished second in the mvp race his k rate was 23%, so he's a player that traditionally strikes out a lot and still hits for a high average. I still wouldn't give him all that much, especially if he plays predominantly dh

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3ijsagdz said:
The Mariners are one of only five teams in the AL to have a plus run differential, and it's not a wussy single-digit run differential, either! They're +13 as of today.

Great series with the AL leading Tigers. 2 from 3 without Felix or Cano.

The bobbing up and down between .500 and a game below is doing my head in. Going to be a tough road trip but I'd love to push a couple games above the line.

Felix tonight, and he loves the Yankees.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3e9arvvo said:
Smelly McUgly":3e9arvvo said:
The Mariners are one of only five teams in the AL to have a plus run differential, and it's not a wussy single-digit run differential, either! They're +13 as of today.

Great series with the AL leading Tigers. 2 from 3 without Felix or Cano.

The bobbing up and down between .500 and a game below is doing my head in. Going to be a tough road trip but I'd love to push a couple games above the line.

Felix tonight, and he loves the Yankees.

It's incredible he's got like a 1.70 ERA in Yankee stadium, that's so counter-intuitive with that launching pad.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Great job!! By Elias..Yes the team drives me nuts going up/down at .500 but if we can add a Kemp and sign Morales..I can see us being a good threat..The pitching has been pretty good..Buy Buy Buy!

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I've enjoyed watching the Mariners this year so far. They aren't a great team by any stretch and most likely won't make the play offs come the end of the season but the games have been pretty good to watch on the whole and for once it does seem like progress is being made. I believe they are only half a game behind a wild card spot in June.

Would love to see this team get their full bull pen back and get Maurer moved to AAA. They do need more bats though and i still think Miller has to move down for a spell.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":16hr6bpp said:
Would love to see this team get their full bull pen back and get Maurer moved to AAA.

This was posted two days ago.

MLBRosterMoves @MLBRosterMoves

The @Mariners select OF Endy Chavez from Triple-A Tacoma; option RHP Brandon Maurer to Tacoma; transfer RHP Blake Beavan to 60-day DL.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I wish we could sign Morales, but alas it takes 2 to complete a signing...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Looks like this team's going to be worth watching the rest of the season. That's nice cuz it makes for a fun summer when they're relevant.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Walker and Paxton need to get back ASAP. We can't keep running out Ramirez and Mauer.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Erasmo is truly awful. Truly, truly awful. He's giving up dingers like they're going out of style. I thought he'd be at least somewhat better than Maurer, but nope.

The team looks like it's ready to play a little offense, but Ramirez will give up ten runs in the five innings he pitches this game.

EDIT: Saunders as an everyday player sucks, but Saunders as a fourth outfielder is quite valuable. Also, Cano rocks.