2 Seahawks on PFF's Top 15 Rookies list

toffee

Reaction score

renofox

Reaction score
Resist all you want Toffee, JSN is going to be a hell of a player for this team.
Yep. Tyler (for sure) and DK (maybe) won't be around for much longer. It's good to see PCJS getting the replacement settled in before he's needed. When he needs to be "the guy" he'll be ready.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
To each his/her own. I just don't get the resistance to accept a guy, all because he's not the one that someone wanted them to draft. If you can't see that JSN has a hell of a lot of talent and potential, you've already made up your mind.
Almost as dumb as people saying that Bobo is better than DK. Almost.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Resist all you want Toffee, JSN is going to be a hell of a player for this team.
I agree. The only thing that I see as a veil of deception is the Time Of Possession. Since the team can't seem to move the ball JSN isn't able to really participate enough to show what his value truly is.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My favorite is when you can actually call out the play before it happens. Almost every time they get in the red zone.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Nah, I reckon JSN will break out this week - he's already showing signs.
I do think he's close. He's going to be a stud it just takes a little bit of time for recievers sometimes and he came into a situation with 2 established wr's ahead of him. He's a special player though.

knownone

Reaction score
Who is number one? (Joke)

It's kind of unfair to have Bobo on these rankings. He has about half as many snaps as JSN.