12th Man represents on WWE Monday Night Raw

mjwhitay

Reaction score
So, Monday Night Raw stopped in Seattle last night and the 12th man was well represented. I can't watch a full show any more without fast forwarding, so there may have been more examples than these, but I found three awesome 12th man moments. This is pretty fun.

It doesn't seem like I can embed, but here are some links....

Daniel Bryan, from Aberdeen, wins Superstar of the Year, and gives us a Go Seahawks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFXreFqBt3c

Sometimes when wrestling fans get bored with what's happening in the ring, they start to chant things unrelated to the participants in the ring....The 12th Man did that twice in the same match...

SEA-HAWKS Chant (One of the wrestlers is named Sin Cara, and I think he acknowledges the chant thinking it's SIN-CARA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Zu5loCh0I

Russell-Wilson chant evolves into Russell Wilson-MVP chant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gAaVi2xXEE

kearly

Reaction score
I died laughing from the random Russell Wilson chant. So out of place. So awesome.

Giblien

Reaction score
kearly":dzj7pqxk said:
I died laughing from the random Russell Wilson chant. So out of place. So awesome.

:13: Is it sad that part of me still loves to watch wrestling every now and then? :D

Sac

Reaction score
3ui.gif

Cyrus12

Reaction score
caught some of it as well...don't watch wwf anymore but kind of cool to hear the chants...one of th wrestlers with a mask came to the ring with a Lynch jersey. Obviously Seattle is just buzzing this year with this team!

CalboHawk

Reaction score
I took my 8 year old son to WWE RAW Monday and was surprised by the number of people who showed-up representing with their Hawks gear. There were random Hawk chants all night, however, the Russell Wilson MVP chant was the absolute best. Daniel Bryan, Aberdeen, WA native and former WWE champion gave an awesome shoutout to the Seahawks that got the crowd going and really annoyed a 49er fan a couple of rows behind me. Rey Mysterio entered the ring proudly showing-off his wolf-gray #24 jersey. Even John Cena commented that the 12th man was definitely living-up to its reputation of being the loudest fans in the world. I am sure the WWE marketing executives weren't too happy about all of the Hawk love and how hometown favorite Daniel Bryan was the star of the night and overshadowed the scripted stars John Cena and Randy Orton.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 9 Dec
Shout out to @WWE superstar & Washingtonian @WWEDanielBryan for 3 #Slammy wins tonight and a rousing acceptance speech: #GoSeahawks

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I don't watch much WWE anymore. But, this is awesome to get some nationwide trailer park notoriety!

Veilside

Reaction score
The best part of this is that it came directly after a loss!

Wonder what the wrestlers are thinking when some random chant is going on while they're working their ass off in the ring lol.