All-time favorite .net quote

cdallan

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":qblotr95 said:
SeaTown81":qblotr95 said:
Scottemojo":qblotr95 said:
Red Bryant is terrible.

I wish we had a compilation of all of Dom's Red Bryant quotes. Most of which centered around him complaining about Red being a lazy fat ass who ate corn bread.

That's right!

Looks like I was spot on too because planter faciatis whatever is caused by an excess of cornbread in the bodies fat cells. We all know Red Bryant has alot of fat cells too.

I don't think that's fair. Red may NOT have any more fat cells than you or I. Maybe he just has REALLY fat fat cells.

You have the same number of bones in your neck as a Giraffe does - 9. Maybe the same principle applies.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
cdallan":20yr8ih8 said:
Tech Worlds":20yr8ih8 said:
SeaTown81":20yr8ih8 said:
Scottemojo said:
Red Bryant is terrible.

I wish we had a compilation of all of Dom's Red Bryant quotes. Most of which centered around him complaining about Red being a lazy fat ass who ate corn bread.

That's right!

Looks like I was spot on too because planter faciatis whatever is caused by an excess of cornbread in the bodies fat cells. We all know Red Bryant has alot of fat cells too.

I don't think that's fair. Red may NOT have any more fat cells than you or I. Maybe he just has REALLY fat fat cells.

You have the same number of bones in your neck as a Giraffe does - 9. Maybe the same principle applies.

Show me a giraffe with plantar faciatis whatever.

cdallan

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3qckhvrq said:
cdallan":3qckhvrq said:
Tech Worlds":3qckhvrq said:
SeaTown81 said:
Scottemojo said:
Red Bryant is terrible.

That's right!

Not fair argument. A lame Giraffe is a dead Giraffe. If we introduced Lions into the VMAC during pre-season training, then I could see your point.

And I would definitely watch that "Hard Knocks".

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
cdallan":3g1t3ifn said:
Tech Worlds":3g1t3ifn said:
cdallan":3g1t3ifn said:
Tech Worlds said:
SeaTown81 said:
Scottemojo said:
Red Bryant is terrible.

That's right!

Not fair argument. A lame Giraffe is a dead Giraffe. If we introduced Lions into the VMAC during pre-season training, then I could see your point.

And I would definitely watch that "Hard Knocks".

Then I guess we have come full circle because Red would eat the lion, the giraffe, then polish it off with a hefty helping of cornbread.

drdiags

Reaction score
Throwdown":80bxjw2j said:
BASF":80bxjw2j said:
Throwdown":80bxjw2j said:
Who was the guy who kept telling us "Don't blow sunshine up my ass"?

It was one of these old peoples, I know that for sure and it was during the 2011 season.

Warner28?

Nah he had a picture of himself in a chair by a river or something like that in his avy.

AKSeahawk.

When I first came to this board in '04 he was legendary in his ability to put folks into their place. He never backed out of an argument and could handle himself well. He was a stubborn old goat. I believe he has a website he spends more time on and thus stopped coming around. His brief re-appearance once Carroll came on-board was just a small sample of his old vinegar.

The Radish

Reaction score
Hey cdallan, you're taking this Red Bryant stuff entirely to seriously.

Techworlds is a lazy sob that spends his time floating around on a tug boat making everyone else do his work for him while he thinks up Red Bryant quotes.

:lol:

cdallan

Reaction score
The Radish":3pwimkll said:

Techworlds is a lazy sob that spends his time floating around on a tug boat making everyone else do his work for him while he thinks up Red Bryant quotes.

I just think Dom should pick on someone his own size.

cdallan

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3qup5wg3 said:
cdallan":3qup5wg3 said:
The Radish":3qup5wg3 said:

I just think Dom should pick on someone his own size.

Hard to know if "Gary Coleman" or "Sally Struthers" is the way to go here....

What you talking about, Peaches?

cesame

Reaction score
Warner28 was an ignorant poster and this place has been better ever since he left.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Yeah that guy just seemed angry all the time, no wonder he lives in a lawn chair by a river in Alaska by himself.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
cesame":1kmejh38 said:
Warner28 was an ignorant poster and this place has been better ever since he left.

I always liked him. I think he was really smart, he just had a hard time arguing civilly. Man, he had some blow ups hahaha...

MissoulaHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1t0hs0pq said:
I got shredded when I jokingly said I didn't know what Twitter was. That was pretty funny. Obviously I know what it is, I just haven't used it....yet
At the time I thought it was harsh, now I just think it's funny. Especially the part where I was told I think I'm better than everyone because I don't use twitter. :?
Ahem... Obviously you're still harboring some resentment here.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
"It's because he's playing scared" That single assessment was covering quite a few players for awhile. Holy cookie cutter, Batman!

;-)

A

Anonymous

Bakergirl":2f51ub6x said:
Maybe not my all time fav, but one of the good ones.

HoustonHawk82":2f51ub6x said:
Holy crap balls, Batman!
If this is how this place looks after one loss, just imagine how insane it will be after the second.

IIRC, I typed that one after reading a whole slew of "the sky has fallen" posts. Thanks for the mention Bakergirl.

Giving the theme of this thread a bit more thought, I've got to give CANhawk, Throwdown, and Jester all props for some of the best and gut-bustingly hilarious responses I've read on here over the years.

Deciding what posts are dead serious, and which are meant to be comedic jabs, when there are
no emoticons to work with, is part of the mystique of this place.