We only punted once

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Can you fricken believe that? I dont even remember when we did.

Where are all those irritating 49er fans that were popping off about how we couldnt move the ball on their d?

Nice defense 49ers!

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I saw Jon Ryan having to do some extra jogging/stretching...poor guy had basically nothing to do all game... :p

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Justin smith not being in the game and all his holding Oline men for Alden was a huge difference ! Carlos Rogers got owned ! IMHO that's why we punted only once. Just flat out took it to them.

Deixis

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":df76j7tu said:
Can you fricken believe that? I dont even remember when we did.

I believe it was immediately after RW's 17-18 second scramble. Better get that first down come playoff time, Russell. Leave Jon on the sidelines throughout :th2thumbs:

grizbob

Reaction score
Ryan's a bum and should be cut :mrgreen:

been taking lessons from OP :0190l:

grizbob

Reaction score
:lol: How the hell are you Dom, hope you're avoiding all the red skies in the morning :D

Seeker

Reaction score
Didn't haushka hurt himself a little last week for kicking too many extra points? i seen him hobbling around after a kickoff (i think after touchdown number 1 bagillion in Toronto).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I was sad when we had to do that punt. I know, I know; greedy. I freely admit it. When we start blowing out an opponent, I get greedy and want ridiculousness all around. I'm working on it.

Also, I knew Justin Smith was elite, but I didn't realize he was an all-world player. 49ers defense; #1 with him, like #15 in the league without him. Also didn't realize Aldon Smith was QUITE that dependent on him, but after watching A. Smith turn into an absolute NOBODY (he didn't even have 1 pressure on Wilson all night) after J. Smith went out in the NE game, and through the entire game at our house...I'd be concerned about that if I were a 49ers fan. Big-time.

largenutz

Reaction score
i thought on the broadcasts of one of the last two games they talked about hauskas leg being tired from all the extra points,field goals, kick offs hes been kicking. For real, I remember specifically noticing when they said it.........crazy huh? Never heard no shit like that b4

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Wanted to squeeze this in somewhere without starting a new thread, If you guys have the opportunity to watch the game again, pay extra close attention to Haushka on the Kickoff after our first score. You want to talk about this team firing on all cylinders... you are not kidding when you are talking about the Hawks. On the kickoff you can see Haushka down near the tackle trying to strip the ball!!

Latest posts