Having a difficult time waiting all the way till 5:30

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
For some weird reason, I was having a hard time getting excited About this game. No idea why.

Then I thought about all the 49ers in the huddle saying "lets go out there and give coach his best birthday present ever!", and after throwing up in my mouth I felt a burst of adrenaline and wanted to put pads and a helmet on my self and DERP my helmet right into his stupid face.

Go Hawks!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
grizbob":1sf82ufl said:
All this nervous energy is getting my laundry done :mrgreen:

I just did the past 3 days' dishes. In record time. With a bowling ball of anticipation in my gut. I feel like I'M taking the field later, I'm so frikkin jacked!

grizbob

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2qaa2lgf said:
grizbob":2qaa2lgf said:
All this nervous energy is getting my laundry done :mrgreen:

I just did the past 3 days' dishes. In record time. With a bowling ball of anticipation in my gut. I feel like I'M taking the field later, I'm so frikkin jacked!

My room hasn't been this neat since Quake Mode. An omen? :D

rastahawk

Reaction score
I have been feeling edgy all day. This Sunday Night stuff is not good esp when its a really big game. Been fumbling around anxious all day.

grizbob

Reaction score
Atradees":28ebek9f said:
I made cookies and smoked 1000 cigarettes.

I smoked cookies and made cigarettes :mrgreen: where am I and what am I doing here :?

grizbob

Reaction score
DAMN!!! Hearing seaHAWKS chant in the background is seriously bringing tears to my eyes!! :th2thumbs: