Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I think this actually turns into a fantastic game.

Frank Gore early on is stuffed by the run and Alex Smith is knocked out in the 2nd quarter. Thanks to a fake field goal (so very uncharacteristic) the Seahawks lead at the half 7-0. Seahawks drive down the field on the first drive of the second half to take a 14-0 lead before Kaepernick is able to get into scoring range 3 times in a row. 14-13. Late in the fourth quarter Seahawks drive down before a fumble at mid field. SF recovers and once again 4 plays, 2 yards and the Hawks kneel it out.

Seahawks 14-13 final.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
It's a tough one but we pull it out in the end.

(My 3rd prediction)
Seattle - 21
San Fransisco - 10

RTD: 2-0

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Bracing for a let down tomorrow. I just have a bad feeling about this one.

I would love to be wrong.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm actually with you Aros. Every time I say "I have a bad feeling about this" we come out and win.

I'm not saying it, as when you invoke Murphy's Law on purpose, it goes the opposite way.

I seriously do think that we don't quite win this game against a very good Niners defense

Seahawks 6
49ers 9

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Nervous about this game but think the D gets a TD and we pull it out.
Seahawks 20
Whiners 17

GreenHawk

Reaction score
This offense CAN score touchdowns now. I don't care if it was against the Pats.

24-21 Hawks in another close game.

Record to date 2-4

keith da hawk

Reaction score
San Fran won't be able to move the ball much against our defense. Vernon Davis is the only one that scares, but that's only 1/11 guys on the field for them. I won't predict a shutout (I'm saving that for the Jets) but I don't think they reach the endzone. Our offense continues to improve. RW goes 15/24 for 190 yards and a TD, Lynch touches the ball 25 times and runs for 115 yards and a touchdown, Hauschka adds 2 field goals.

Hawks win 20-9. :49ersmall:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I hate that i am doing this, but Niners win. 21-6.

Record to date, 4-2

chawx

Reaction score
We won last week when I said we would win 14-2 with the only scores in the game being safeties...so,

Seahawks 14
49ers 2

Seahawks 14 comes on 7 safeties.... my brotha!

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I admit to not having participated in these threads but having about a 50% track record this season.

24-14 Seahawks

Alex Smith gets hit in the mouth and takes 2 sacks from Clem and 1 from BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

Zowert

Reaction score
49ers 23
Seahawks 3

Unfortunately my record to date is 5-1. My only miss: I thought the Patriots would overwhelm our defense. I was wrong. Hopefully I'm wrong about the Niners game. But they are good and we're playing them on their turf. So, we'll see...

Atradees

Reaction score
Loving 4 and 2 at this point...our offense had gotten a spark to beat the Pats.
That was at home though. 3 and three at predictions, I hate when we lose.
I dont see us rushing much against the 9ers and Bevell wont be prepared.

So I pick us to win as a superstition.......9ers 9 and Seahawks 12.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seahawks just don't play as well on the road as they do at home.

Seattle Seahawks 16
San Francisco 49ers 21

volsunghawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2eosew8c said:
Seeing as we "normally" play like crap in games away from our home venue, especially against good teams, I predict:

Niners 27

Seahawks 13

But I have a feeling it could be worse than that. Though if we do win, it's always sweeter when you were expecting to lose...like a few games recently!

Funny though... a buddy of mine from work who's a major 9ers fan thinks the Seahawks are gonna win. I hope he's right!

That result would really surprise me. I think we have the defense to hang with the 49ers, and the only reason the game last year got away from us was the special teams flubs in the 4th quarter. I think this will turn out much like most of our other games this season and be decided by a single score, and I could see either team winning.

Slick

Reaction score
Head:

Seahawks 20
Niners 21

Defense and offense contribute to a tight game but I don't see us getting over the psychological hurdle of playing a tough game on the road.

Heart:

Seahawks 27
Niners 10

Hah! We've got momentum, we improve every week, and we're pissed about being written off! We score 20 unanswered in the 2nd half to run away with it!