How are you emotionally, right now?

Exittium

Reaction score
I'm nervous but not as nervous as I was when we went against the 49ers or saints

HawkWow

Reaction score
Impatient. Anxious. Exactly the same as any Friday night before a *regular season game.

Only 3 (pre) games whacked me hard this year.
*1st game vs SF.
*1st game vs N.O.
The NFCCG

Finishing 3 -0 in those games instilled within me the confidence I have tonight. The only caveat being, those games were at home and the 12 definitely influenced the outcomes of all 3. But Denver saw nothing like our D this year.

Denver went -1.5 per in the TO battle. We create turnovers (+2.5). That's a huge swing. A TO in the NFL is worth an avg of 3.5 pts per. Being conservative, If we cut that number in half for this game...we would be +2 which = 7 pts. That makes up for us not being home.

We are the more physical team and will impose our will on Manning and the Broncs. Ball control, Killer D, ST and the ground and pound got us here. Add Harvin to that mix and I am confident we will soon be crowned Champs.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
A quiet confidence with an underlying hint of anger. My heart and mind tell me, I know this will be this team's finest hour and we will win this. The anger comes from listening to every dismissive expert or fan at work ask 'who are the Seahawks anyway, psst the Broncos will win' which beholden me to go into A-hole mode explaining to them immediately who exactly the Seattle Seahawks are and that after Sunday, the world will know exactly who they are.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":31o9yrqx said:
A quiet confidence with an underlying hint of anger. My heart and mind tell me, I know this will be this team's finest hour and we will win this. The anger comes from listening to every dismissive expert or fan at work ask 'who are the Seahawks anyway, psst the Broncos will win' which beholden me to go into A-hole mode explaining to them immediately who exactly the Seattle Seahawks are and that after Sunday, the world will know exactly who they are.

Your first sentence describes me to a T.

dunceface

Reaction score
Mostly smooth, calm and confident with patches of extreme anxiety and slight water eye

But I have a feeling it will hit me tomorrow night... which is why I will be drinking heavily so I can actually fall asleep :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was bored so I built a small snickers commercial billboard. Just not sure if I should post it. It is really really mean.....

Shock2k

Reaction score
NFL Network is all Reruns today. I'm watching Elise and Jerry live on Comcast.net (Channel 617).

I think my mind is going to explode.

My wife has started slow cooking 2 Pork Shoulders in spices and beer. It will slow cook until tomorrow. Mmmmm.... Pulled Pork Sandwiches....

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Formido just dropped an awesome bomb over at Field Gulls about how consistently the offense has scored when Percy Harvin has been in on drives. Made me feel great.

I feel like they're going to win. I just wish I could sleep through the whole thing and then wake up to a bunch of yelling and honking horns instead of having to watch this thing.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":1olky7aw said:
Seahawkfan80":1olky7aw said:
I was bored so I built a small snickers commercial billboard. Just not sure if I should post it. It is really really mean.....

Post it in the shack. ;)

Check out kaep...in the shack and insert PM for Kap.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

HawkWow

Reaction score
I remain as confident about tomorrow's outcome as I am of Walt's induction today.

Should Hell freeze over and Walt's name NOT be announced? I will become very worried about tomorrow's game and start shopping for winter clothing.

Go Walt. Go Hawks.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Exittium":1ztpnq5s said:
I'm nervous but not as nervous as I was when we went against the 49ers or saints

That's how I feel. I've been pretty calm all week, but getting a little more nervous now. Just not nearly as nervous as the day before the 49er game.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I am a nervous wreck right now. I think Seahawks have a great chance at winning this, but still I have to keep my thoughts elsewhere in order to not get too tense.

I wish I could just enjoy this... Oh well, maybe next year ;)

Raptor12

Reaction score
After this weeks media circus, my most prevalent emotion is a slow brewing anger. Yep, this 12 has a chip on his shoulder. I hope our D has a feeding frenzy against Manning and the Four Horsemen. I hope Russell and Company carve up their D like a tender and juicy Pot Roast....

I CAN'T WAIT....BOSS!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am totally calm and will remain calm and cool. I was somewhat nervous for the NFCC, but I know that the team is going to unleash tomorrow. That they will hold nothing back to finish this game.

I'm good.

hawker84

Reaction score
actually very calm today, as others posted a lot of anger and quietly very confident, i know our hawks will show up and play a whale of a game. I have this underlying feeling, our offense is going to show up big time, and Percy will have at least two game changing plays.. Can't wait for kick off tomorrow.. Hawks baby...

rjdriver

Reaction score
tuzyzaju.jpg

I'm representing at work. Make sure everyone who boards my plane knows it's a 12 driving.

I'm so excited.