How are you emotionally, right now?

Largent80

Reaction score
Let me tell you something. I live in SoCal and 12's are everywhere. I have enough jerseys to wear a different one every day, and everywhere I go people are high fiving and saying.

GO Hawks !!!!!!!

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Through last week, I was calm. Over the weekend, I started to feel a bit of undercurrent of edge and anxiety.

But that Lynch interview with Deion Sanders, where Sanders says, "It's [the SB] what you dreamt of" and Lynch responds, "It is. And it's right here in front of me."

That's the moment I went calm. There's no way Lynch doesn't go off in this game, and I think that will allow us to control the pace and character of the game. Manning's going to spend a lot of time on the sidelines when he's not throwing picks.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Thursday
Article 0 187483AF000005DC 792 634x669

Friday

Article 0 1874839D000005DC 512 634x832

Saturday

hairspider.jpg

Sunday

Tumblr mizpf40Xnx1rfduvxo1 500

rideaducati

Reaction score
I teared up when I watched the bus ride to the airport.

This time around, I expected the Seahawks to be here and I am still quite confident that the Seahawks will be hoisting the Lombardi.

diehardnyfan

Reaction score
I have anxiety like i have never had before in my life!!! I sit on the edge of my couch during every single Seahawks. I scream and cheer and sometimes cry tears of joy. I enjoy every game with 12th man pride!! The superbowl only enhances these feelings 100X. I know in my heart that the Seahawks are gonna win this Sunday and I can't wait to celebrate their victory!!! LETS GO SEAHAWK'S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Feel MUCH more confident about Sunday than I did about NFC Title game. Confidence has grown as the week has went on. Starting to get way more stoked, and nervous, but in a good way this time.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2i9oc0dc said:
Aros":2i9oc0dc said:
I have been ridiculously calm all week. I strongly feel it is because of all of the emotional energy I expended the week leading up, during and following the NFCCG. It was incredibly exhausting. I was SO nervous (we CANNOT let the 49ers go to the SB IN OUR HOUSE!!!!), I feel emotionally, that was my SB for the year. So now that we ARE in the SB? It feels a bit anti-climatic. I'm sure that will all change at kickoff.

I feel this way too. Hope the team doesn't have that feeling of content though. Hope that chip on their shoulder is the size of a small moon.

I don't know how it couldn't be. With the ridiculous (and thus condescending and dismissive) questions on media day, the multitude of mediots writing them off, and their general disposition, they're going to be hungry.

Which is why I'm calm about the outcome, but very excited for Sunday. Hosting a SB party with lots of good beer and food and friends, and it just feels like the championship is Pharaoh's decree.

Jbo

Reaction score
Excited and pumped!!!! I wish I lived in Seattle to celebrate a Super Bowl win with all my fellow 12's !!!

seahawks08

Reaction score
Ecstatic, very calm, soaking it all up, I believe it too, we got this. This is the beginning of an era. Ignore the doubters, the team the coaches the 12th man have all waited for this moment to come. This is Superbowl 4+ 8 = 12! This is for us, lets make some noise Superbowl style. Every 12 in the stadium, lets make the world hear! Let every fan know what it means to be a 12! #GOHAWKS

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I'm a wreck after watching the NFCCG video followed by Rain City Redemption 3.2-Holy emotional roller coaster

MrCarey

Reaction score
Smooth, calm, and collected. I'm just 'bout that action, boss.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Confident that Pete has this team as ready as humanly possible to play their hearts out.

That's all we as fans can ask for.

It's good enough for me.

I should add that we are the more talented team... by far... and that gives us a distinct advantage.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I took a day off from .net and went to McCall to meet up with a friend during the McCall Winter Carnival. It was a good time to be away from sports......until. Yup...they like Payton Menning, so are going for the Donkos. Glad that they can watch the game on the airplane as they are flying back to the homestead on Sunday. Good luck to them. I did see the Ice sculptures and snow sculptures. I should have had a pic taken of me behind the Ice bar...then I could have put a superhawk suit on. The pic looks like a pic out of the first Superman movie in his fortress of Solitude. Ice arrows and all. I had Seahawk Raintop on from about 10 yrs ago. dangit.
Go Hawks

Schleprock

Reaction score
Solid. Real solid.

I just… don’t have an inkling of doubt. None at all.

Sure, it’s a tremendous matchup. The best of the year. I have some concerns here and there. But beCAUSE of the season I’ve witnessed, I just don’t feel any fear at all going in there. We handled it from every angle this season and we’ll do it again.

I do not foresee any situation where we allow for defeat. We’re not going to.

So I feel pretty much at peace, oddly enough.

Schleprock

Reaction score
TheHawkster":k5dz5g85 said:
Being in New York, most of NY wants us to win.

We're outselling Donkys merchandise 3/1 at Macys monster NFL Team shop.
Super Bowl Boulevarde is too insane to actually enjoy.

Currently at Hohbrau Bierhaus NY!
PROST!

Good to know, mate. That's one aspect I do feel uncertain about.

We traveled really well this year. There were several situations that blew my mind, hearing Seahawk chants on road turf. That's just unheard of in prior seasons. I NEVER thought I'd hear anything like that (let alone visibly SEE it).

But what about New York. What will it look like in THAT house?

Real pleased to hear those numbers, mate. Thanks fer sharin.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Stress has really hit me today, harder than usual too, I don't think watching ESPN all day and listening to everyone pick against the Hawks helped that much.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I'm doing fine actually.

Geared up for the bigtime happiness, but not dreading the possibility of losing.

Winning would be great, but losing (as long as its not controversial) would be disappointing, yes, but not devastating - I'd tip my hat and feel happy for Manning, Fox and Bailey (all whom I really like and respect). If we lose, we lost to a straight up great - no shame in that.

The NFCCG was different, the overwhelming emotion was tied to the dread of the 49ers winning the NFC on the Hawks field.

I would say that last week "felt like the SuperBowl" if not for the fact that this week was actually, y'know, the SuperBowl.