Reaction score
Ready in Utah !
4u7u3a6u.jpg

U8aqyryn

pupu6e7y.jpg

edaduquh.jpg

dracolich81

Reaction score
After seeing that Richard Sherman commercial. I am officially lit and pacing....(back to pacing)

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
feelin' reaaally good. i'm pissed at our O though. just kidding. its gonna be beast second half. start getting their D tired, then it'll be lights out.

A

Anonymous

Feeling cautiously optimistic right now. We really need to keep the pressure on them and bleed the clock in the 2nd half. Can't afford any mistakes or Peyton can get them back in the ball game.

Go Hawks!!

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":z69neb5m said:
therealsm":z69neb5m said:
Excited, nervous, not emotionally prepared for a loss

I know in my heart we got this. but regardless of what happens. Pete and John have put together an absolute powerhouse, even after free agency. To quote a wise man, "We got some dogs," that can step up and know Seahawks ball. If we had to stop time now, and look back at this season, all the clutch plays and come-backs, you have to just say, "wow, what a damn good team!"

Shutting out the Donkey's in about 10 hours will be our announcement to the world that the Hawks are for real boss. :thirishdrinkers:

As predicted!

*cough cough* So far.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
My life is now complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!30+ years its all been worth it i cant beleve i got to witness it seahawks superbowl champs!!!!! Now and forever !!!!!!

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
pmedic920":1q3w5kf2 said:
I can't put into words. I'm in awe of this squad.

It's a little bit surreal knowing it's OUR team too huh? Seattle is the new bully on the block and it feels so good. :th2thumbs: