Sure feels like it's going to be 49ers-Seahawks again

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just don't see either team losing in the divisional round as I think the Seahawks are better than the Saints and the 49ers are better than Carolina (especially now with a hobbled Steve Smith).

Crizilla

Reaction score
Who wouldn't want that match up? Seriously. We don't deserve to be in the big game if we can't beat SF at home

warden

Reaction score
As a fan that goes to the games, the ultimate match up would be the 49ers/Seahawks in the Championship game. The clink would be absolutely crazy

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
They barely beat one of the worst defenses in the league. They also barely beat AZ and ATL. Let's not act like they have been steam rolling these dominant opponents.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Man I don't know. SF barely beat a GB team with an awful defense playing without their best player and then they lost half the damn defense to injury today.

That Panthers D is straight up nasty. I think Carolina wins.

James in PA

Reaction score
The NFL badly wants San Fran at Seattle for the NFC Championship Game. Look for the Niners to pull another close one out of their asses again next week with some controversial calls in their favor. You heard it here first.

brettb3

Reaction score
I think Carolina beats them as well. I'm shocked SF is opening as a 2 point favorite.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I don't think either team will score much next weekend in Carolina. Both teams have trouble moving the ball against decent defenses.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Newton sucks..Niners will win setting up the match up everyone including the league wants...GB defence looked like swiss cheese all day...

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I'm more concerned about saints.
This is a game where the Seahawks being the better team could almost be equalized by the Saints with extra motivation, Beastquake + last time they were here.
They are absolutely playing with something to prove. That scares me IF and only IF our team plays like it did off and on the past few weeks.
If we win against the Saints, i dont care who we play in the NFCC....try to stop the Seahawks a game away from the superbowl...anyone.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Kap is just an absolute terrible passer. He does not know how to lead receivers. And our front 7 is more than athletic and fast enough to keep him from running wild.

SeahawksForever

Reaction score
Let's just worry about ourselves right now. Brees has the road playoff monkey off his back so that team is going to come in here jacked. If AZ can beat us here so can Drew Brees. I'm not giving the niners a single thought this week.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2rq027yb said:
Saints can be as motivated as they want. That D is ripe for the picking.

But our offense hasnt been much better at times.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
SeahawksForever":123f1z87 said:
Let's just worry about ourselves right now. Brees has the road playoff monkey off his back so that team is going to come in here jacked. If AZ can beat us here so can Drew Brees. I'm not giving the niners a single thought this week.

good point...still gotta get through this one!

Polaris

Reaction score
If it happens, I'm not afraid of the Niners esp in the Clink (that's not the same as not respecting the Niners. I do.) However, like others have said, let's take take a cue from our team and use a 1-0 mentality and deal with the Saints and the rest will work itself out.

For what it's worth, I have my doubts that the Niners will win this coming Sunday mainly because that was a BRUTAL game they played today, and the Panthers are rested.

kmedic

Reaction score
You can bet if Carolina has a lead late in the 4th quarter they won't give up the game winning FG like Green Bay did. I think Carolina has a very good chance of beating SF. Any team with a legit defense like
Carolina's has a good chance to beat anyone on any day.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
I would like to see the record of the away team on their THIRD away game, has to be horrible.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I can't wait for SF to come in to our house again…gonna be awesome!