Congratulations Vikings...

Trrrroy

Reaction score
You are by far the most fireable coaching staff in the NFL. You have Freeman, who has only been with your team a week (and was terrible before that) throw 50 times, and give Peterson 13 carries. How do you defend that playcalling?

knownone

Reaction score
We didn't hear anything bad about Freeman until Schiano came along...

HawkWow

Reaction score
knownone":1svg7628 said:
Freeman is a good QB.

Good? He's GGGGGGGREAT!

They should trade AP immediately. The Vikes have too many issues to have such a luxury in their backfield. AP's a Lambo in a trailer park. He's not going to last forever and at this time, there's teams that would likely give a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd for him.

Do it for him, do it for the picks, just do it. Fire. Hire. Rebuild.

OP
OP
Trrrroy

Trrrroy

Reaction score
knownone":13qap28n said:
We didn't hear anything bad about Freeman until Schiano came along...

Did you see his 2011 season? It was terrible and had nothing to do with Schiano.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Holy crap I know. Single-handedly scuttled my fantasy team. Peterson touched the ball TWICE in the fourth quarter. Ridiculous.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Freeman might be good, but this league won't show patience, unless he has a monster game next week.
When guys like RW, Luck, RGIII, Tannerhill, Geno Smith or even Thad Lewis (Buffalo) or E.J. Manuel have success within a year ...
They won't give Freeman as much time as they gave Ponder. I think 3-5 games is what he needs to show he can run this offense. If he can't succeed, he will be sent packing and the coach will get fired.

OrFan

Reaction score
I was listening to ESPN radio the other day and they were talking about AP. They said that his agent had gotten together with him and that he wants a new contract similar to what Larry Fitzgerald now has! Keep dreaming, no running back is worth anything even near that.

No team would want him if he is going to have demands like that.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
OrFan":1iymai5w said:
I was listening to ESPN radio the other day and they were talking about AP. They said that his agent had gotten together with him and that he wants a new contract similar to what Larry Fitzgerald now has! Keep dreaming, no running back is worth anything even near that.

No team would want him if he is going to have demands like that.

I don't disagree but it would have to be a team with a rookie QB you might build around like the Jets. You could have Geno Smith and AP conceivably for 3 more years at say 15/16 million a season total which is in the ball park of normal. Who knows maybe a guy like Izdik feels Geno is a top 10 QB and we all know AP is arguably the best. Most of the guaranteed money would have to be front loaded though so they could move on from AP when he hits 32 and Geno is up for a new contract.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Trrrroy":2jz2u1qm said:
You are by far the most fireable coaching staff in the NFL. You have Freeman, who has only been with your team a week (and was terrible before that) throw 50 times, and give Peterson 13 carries. How do you defend that playcalling?
You don't, they put Freeman in an unfair and unwinnable situation.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
This was the play call chart from the Giants game. It's hard for both sides, on one hand, I think Freeman is not good plus he's new, so it's hard to expect him to light the world on fire.

SpnX1is

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Did you guys watch the game? Freeman was awful. I understand being bad because you don't know the playbook, but Freeman was making INEXCUSABLE decisions on the field and couldn't make the simplest throws. He was also playing worse than any QB in the league during the first quarter of the year with Tampa. This wasn't just a "he wasn't ready" situation IMO.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Freeman might be a bad QB, but I wouldn't base that just off the fact that he was dumped by the Bucs. Schiano is a total dickhead.

OrFan

Reaction score
razgriz737":uak7vmaf said:
Freeman might be a bad QB, but I wouldn't base that just off the fact that he was dumped by the Bucs. Schiano is a total dickhead.

Agree, the Bucs are a mess. Freeman just showed me the worst accuracy from an NFL qb I have ever seen though.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
On the bright side, we got to see Christian Ponder on the sidelines wondering how bad he has to be to get benched for the new guy.

Latest posts