Congratulations Vikings...

Polaris

Reaction score
razgriz737":1kn9vx0f said:
Freeman might be a bad QB, but I wouldn't base that just off the fact that he was dumped by the Bucs. Schiano is a total dickhead.

I agree about Schiano as well, but that doesn't mean he's wrong (in the case of Freeman). I watched most of that MNF game, and that's about three hours of my life I'll never get back. Freeman's statline is better than he really played (and that's saying a great deal!)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
knownone":2oqmll80 said:
We didn't hear anything bad about Freeman until Schiano came along...

check his career stats...

in comparing Freeman to both Cassel and Ponder, Freeman is the worst of the three.

I mean I get why the Vikings grabbed him, but he's not much of an upgrade (if at all). He's had some nice games, but so have the other two

living in MN it does make for enjoyable talk radio though

knownone

Reaction score
Stats? Check the film. Freeman is head and shoulders above both Cassel and Ponder.

OP
OP
Trrrroy

Trrrroy

Reaction score
knownone":94c23wlw said:
Stats? Check the film. Freeman is head and shoulders above both Cassel and Ponder.

The film says his accuracy is streaky and he makes questionable decisions. Freeman has more potential than those two, I'll give you that, but after four years he's yet to meet it.

Greenhell

Reaction score
The NFL should refund the money back to the fans for that piece crap product they put of the field last night.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
knownone":37tdxpub said:

thats what you saw Monday night?

yikes....

Latest posts