Trent Richardson to Indi

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Very surprised about this... Surprised the Browns gave up on him so quickly

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wow. The next Manning / James?

Like what they're doing in Indy. With the (probable) demise of NE and the constant (bad) news out of Denver, why not bust a move now? That won't be a high 1st they gave for Richardson.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
makes me wonder about richardson. He has a lot of potential for a team like the browns that really has little else in the way of fan appeal. I wonder about his work ethic and injury concerns.

largenutz

Reaction score
Wth? Where did this come from? Well hopefully they can get him up to speed and take out the niners this week. Well worry about him down the road.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
holy shit what are the browns doing??!! There is no way they can get a player close to as good as richardson for what will probably be a pretty late first rounder

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Luck is on pace to be hit over 120 times this season. It makes sense the Indy would do something like this to give them some sort of running game to help take the pressure off Luck.

As for the Browns, this is just more proof that God hates Cleveland.

Happybelly

Reaction score
Richardson hasn't exactly impressed. Getting a first round pick for almost any RB is a pretty good deal. Richardson hasn't shown he's even close to elite so far.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
NinerBuff":32r93hsw said:
Very surprised about this... Surprised the Browns gave up on him so quickly
So lets see....

Browns trade 4th, 5th and 7th round pick to swap 4 with 3 which is the Vikings pick and pick Richardson

And Now they trade him for just 1 first round pick to Indy

WTF are the browns doing?

The colts have the #1 and #3 draft pick in that draft now lol

NinerBuff

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2i99gy3h said:
holy shit what are the browns doing??!! There is no way they can get a player close to as good as richardson for what will probably be a pretty late first rounder

Ya I don't understand it from the Browns perspective... Browns being Browns.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Trade #3 pick and the 3 lost picks from moving up to get him for a 20something pick only 2 years later...hmmm...weird

HawksSoc

Reaction score
What the?? It makes perfect sense for the Colts, but what are the Browns doing??

Also, since hes playing the Niners this weekend now, does that mean I now start Forte over him in a ppr league?

Jags fans everywhere are weeping, throws their Blow for Bridgewater plan into major trouble!