Would you want to be Denver?

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
I don't think I would, we lost and they are coming into C-Link....lol

sturg78

Reaction score
I don't think teams are going to be intimidated. We are the world champs, aside from GB most teams will give us their A game. Also, we are a little angry from this week but Denver created a mantra revolving around their last loss. They are going to come out swinging. Luckily, we are at home and have 70k 12s ready to punch back.

stang233

Reaction score
Of course I would. Did you see our defense. J.T. is better than Gates as well. We might be going into the bye week1-2.we might have just lost home field advantage.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Denver is licking their chops after watching our defensive performance today.

They gotta feel pretty good about their chances.

MB12

Reaction score
This game is going to be brutal.

Seattle angry at losing to San Diego, Denver still mad because of the SuperBowl

sturg78

Reaction score
stang233":gqvo6od1 said:
Of course I would. Did you see our defense. J.T. is better than Gates as well. We might be going into the bye week1-2.we might have just lost home field advantage.
Come on now, this post has to be in contention for biggest over reaction. You, me, and most other people know this was a bad day for the defense and that it won't be the norm. J.T. is different than Gates in a manor we are better suited to defend (Gates is a route running mountain that had a field day against our gassed lb and kam). It is possible we go in 1-2 but home field is not decided week 2.

Be angry at the loss but keep perspective. We have an amazing team that got beat by a team that played a perfect game. Even with a perfect game we lost by what was essentially a TD. Breathe and enjoy the golden years of Seahawks football before they are over and these kind of claims actually have substance. Also, shame on you for bailing on your team after one game after they got you a superbowl win. They deserve better.