Purely a "what if" we actually do it thread. Your plans?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not proclaiming victory or anything, because none of us know for sure how it's gonna turn out, but...

Say we do it, and finally take the Lombardi... (and I'm leaning that way, of course)............

I was out and about in 1979 when this frickin' town lost its MIND for a measly NBA Championship. People were just butt-crazy! Back in the day (I was 19 years old at the time) I was cruizin' the Renton Loop and Alki, and I remember Alki beach was just PACKED with people partying their asses off! I'm talking THOUSANDS of people. It was a scene to behold, and I'll never forget it! Never seen anything like it before or after. Yeah, the '95 and 2001 M's, '96 Sonics and the 2005 'Hawks, but it just doesn't hold a candle to actually bringing home The Big Kahuna...

So now it's 2014, 35 years later. There are MANY more people living here now. The NFL Championship is FAR bigger than the NBA could ever think of being.

Just what exactly are we in for here (if we do it)? This place has no real benchmark for this kind of thing... I'm gonna just be up here in Arlington getting shitfaced knowing I'm calling in sick the next day, so I'll be insulated. But I imagine some of you younger guys on here are gonna wanna go hit the streets in Seattle to go insane... Yeah, I'm a little jealous...

The one thing I'm sure of... for me anyways, is taking time off work, if necessary, to go witness the parade down 4th Ave. Almost nothing could make me miss that!

Just curious if some of you guys have thought it through yet... about what you're gonna do... IF.... It happens...

kmeleon

Reaction score
I'm not in Seattle but I havent made up my mind yet on what to do. I do have it narrowed down to 2 things:

1. 2 chicks at the same time
2. Hookers and blow

:179417:

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
kmeleon":1sjd1s46 said:
I'm not in Seattle but I havent made up my mind yet on what to do. I do have it narrowed down to 2 things:

1. 2 chicks at the same time
2. Hookers and blow

:179417:

Well, #1 is just guy 101, every day. #2. Would never pay for it, and gave up blow in the late 80's...

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I will be in Angola, so there isn't much for me to do but dance around quietly in my room. The game will start at 12:30 AM local, so everyone else will be asleep.

When I get home, I plan on getting my first and only tatoo. A Seahawks logo, with Superbowl Champs underneath. This has beem my plan for 30 years, so I hope I get to do it this year.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I took Monday off of work almost instantly. It'll give me a full day to bask in the glory (or wallow if we lose). I'll probably search high and low for all the Super Bowl champ gear and memorabilia that I can find. I bet my wallet takes a hit that day.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":35u42mfq said:
I will be in Angola, so there isn't much for me to do but dance around quietly in my room. The game will start at 12:30 AM local, so everyone else will be asleep.

When I get home, I plan on getting my first and only tatoo. A Seahawks logo, with Superbowl Champs underneath. This has beem my plan for 30 years, so I hope I get to do it this year.

Sidebar: what in the hell are you doing in Angola?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":1814381l said:

HA! Same thing here! I have no ink whatsoever, and have been saying for 35 years that the only tat I would ever get would be for either a Seahawks or Mariners World Championship! I was a little spooked in '95, '01 and then again in '05, but the ref's saved my ass in that one! Now, with me expecting us to take out Denver, I've been looking down at my once proud, but now wimpy looking biceps. I think I'd actually have to go dig out my dumbbells for a month or two before I'd have a worthy canvas! :lol:

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3n3kp8g6 said:
Norcalhawklover":3n3kp8g6 said:

Sidebar: what in the hell are you doing in Angola?

LOL. Angola is where I work. I am a Production Trainer in a Liquified Natural Gas Plant. I have just started my 4th year here. I work a 28 on, 28 off schedule, so I am only in the USA half of the year.

It takes some getting used to, but there are rewards.

JonRud

Reaction score
I plan to spend two hours running around the MetLife stadium parking lot like an idiot hugging every single Seahawks fan I can find.

KK84

Reaction score
Well, I was planning on being in New York, but work has forced me to be in St Louis for at least another month, so I literally have no idea other then gettin shitfaced in my hotel room.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
KK84":3kqip0pb said:
Well, I was planning on being in New York, but work has forced me to be in St Louis for at least another month, so I literally have no idea other then gettin shitfaced in my hotel room.

Even in Ram country, there must be at least ONE Seahawks bar!

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Buying an authentic No.12 jersey with the Super Bowl patch.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Reaneypark":29m8ayqd said:
Buying an authentic No.12 jersey with the Super Bowl patch.

It looks like they are selling the limited ones with a patch already on them, but not the elites. Does anyone know where you can buy the authentic patch? I found some places that are selling patches, but they don't look to be the quality of the authentic ones. There are several photos on the Bronco's official website that show several close up shots of the actual patches.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Jump around like I wasn't raised right
Dance with my dog
Scream
Cry tears of joy

Then.....

Celebrate my birthday for 5 minutes

Aaaaand thennnnnn....

Call out of work on Monday morning

The Delf

Reaction score
Well, no Seahawks Bar here. So I'll stick with my alternate plan and get drunk in the .net Chat. Plus the already mentioned Tattoo, after a little bodyshaping.

[EDIT]
The game starts at 12:30am (PST+9) and will most likely take 3:30 or 4 hours... hard to find something to do at 4am on monday. :mrgreen: :icon_new:

Minne

Reaction score
Good ol arlington. Crosswalk and all. I saw on twitter that nike isnt releasing the elite super bowl jerseys

danbogart

Reaction score
Minne":cbp6bzva said:
Good ol arlington. Crosswalk and all. I saw on twitter that nike isnt releasing the elite super bowl jerseys

The Krosswalk. That takes me back to my 20's. Haha

TruHammer07

Reaction score
As I walk off the field I'll start to get excited for the opportunity to win another Super Bowl next season. -Russ

White Knight

Reaction score
Probably end up running around the sub division, in full regal ia, yelling like a crazy person. Also plan to get a Superb Owl jersey of the MVP.