Purely a "what if" we actually do it thread. Your plans?

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I'm torn between taking Super Bowl Monday off or whichever day the parade would be. Since it would presumably be that week, it will be tricky to take both off.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I'll probably shed manly tears and not sleep before my flight back from Vegas. Look up details of parade. Make excuses to boss and plan on attending.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":16mcl3m2 said:
I will be in Angola, so there isn't much for me to do but dance around quietly in my room. The game will start at 12:30 AM local, so everyone else will be asleep.

When I get home, I plan on getting my first and only tatoo. A Seahawks logo, with Superbowl Champs underneath. This has beem my plan for 30 years, so I hope I get to do it this year.

I hope you walk them all up with cheering "Touch down Seahawks!!!!"..

You can do it all night long :0190l: :thirishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Have Monday off already for recovery. If we win it, gonna' do a trade day at work and make sure I have Tuesday off for the Parade. No way in hell I'm missing the parade.

soje

Reaction score
To those of you who said you'd be calling out sick on Monday (or the parade day), could you please write down your names and the companies you work for? I just wanna make sure you're not one of mine.
:141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will definitely take time off from work to make the parade. No way in Hell do I miss that, regardless of the traffic and logistics nightmare. Once in a lifetime event (hopefully not but for me it might be). Would that be the Tuesday following the game?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
When we win it I'll be in full celebration mode. I had already planned ahead and took a vacation day before the playoffs started, I just knew.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Well first, I'd jump around and celebrate with my friends. Then, I'd have my girl give my drunk ass a ride home. Then, I'll call espn and si trying to figure out where to get my commemorative video.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Yeah, it's involuntarily crying all the moisture out of my body, then probably flying. I'm pretty sure I'll just be able to will myself to counter the laws of gravity and take in a jaunt over Puget Sound. Like Aladdin's "A Whole New World" without the carpet or the sappy song.

Seahawkfaninvegas

Reaction score
We (the Las Vegas Sea hawkers council) have booked rooms at the hotel right next to Scooter's Pub. We shall see how this plays out!!

GO HAWKS!!!

Seeker

Reaction score
when the seahawks win the superbowl on 2/2/14 it will look just like the ending scenes from ghostbusters 2. This includes the entire city out in the streets singing on our own by bobby brown and holding hands. it will bring forth an age this city has never seen before. tears of joy for days to come.

gas prices will go down as will the suicide rate and yearly rainfall.
the sonics will come back and clay Bennett will inexplicably lose all his money in the stock market and end up on the street with Mortimer and Randolph. the nerd will get the girl and we will all live happily ever after until the end of time.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I may well cry, really. I've wanted this for so long.

I will for sure pour a Crown on the rocks and toast the win, buy every piece of merch I can find and wallow in this for months online and watching ESPN/NFLN/etc. Will go to work the net day though to bathe in tears of the haters at my workplace. There are quite a few there, several Whiners fans, several Cowpatties fans, 2 Skins fans, a Vagiants fan, etc.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Great topic!! As I live in KC the first thing I will do is run around the neighborhood with my big 12 flag I fly proudly out front of the house while screaming like a total loon bird!! I already told my kids and now all of their friends have said that they will all want a turn doing the same thing. So we may have the flag going around and around the neighborhood for hours.

Then I am going to buy a crap load of stuff to commemorate the victory.

It is going to be an incredible day for sure.

Go Hawks!

Veilside

Reaction score
If a parade does happen, traditionally when would it be exactly? I've seen mention of Tue but is that accurate? Just want to know so I can plan ahead and see it.