half the cbs supports hawks, prisco one who does not

kidhawk

Reaction score
Looking at their playoff picks, I have a better record than any of those guys except Josh Katzowitz and that's with me not getting a single wild card weekend game correct. I have got every game right in a round that the Seahawks have played in. 4-0 and 2-0 the two weekends we played. Guess who I'm picking? Going to keep that streak alive I tell ya

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kidhawk":zpgkk7jd said:
Looking at their playoff picks, I have a better record than any of those guys except Josh Katzowitz and that's with me not getting a single wild card weekend game correct. I have got every game right in a round that the Seahawks have played in. 4-0 and 2-0 the two weekends we played. Guess who I'm picking? Going to keep that streak alive I tell ya
On the entire season I am 7 picks ahead of their best expert, and 4 picks ahead of their prediction machine. And I think I might just pick Hawks.

5meterhawkfan

Reaction score
Too funny, only one "expert" has a winning record with their picks.

I stopped reading CBS sports a long time ago......................

kidhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2amvrv35 said:
kidhawk":2amvrv35 said:
On the entire season I am 7 picks ahead of their best expert, and 4 picks ahead of their prediction machine. And I think I might just pick Hawks.

Sounds like we need to start a website :lol:

Latest posts