Marshawn post-game interview

Axx

Reaction score
So Lynch hates the 49ers because he's from Oakland, perhaps he was a Oakland fan?

BASF

Reaction score
Axx":2vipcz4p said:
So Lynch hates the 49ers because he's from Oakland, perhaps he was a Oakland fan?

Being from the bay, I can tell you that those two fan bases hate each other with a serious passion. I have watched some very entertaining arguments between fans of each team over the years.

GFang

Reaction score
That interview was pure Beast Mode. Between him, Sherman, Kam, Big Balls Pete, and everyone else, no other team in the NFL has more testosterone than our Hawks.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
I 'am from Oakland boss.

Love that dude. Media day should be a hoot , boss

Abach

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA laughed so hard. Love Marshawn! Can someone clarify what someone called him before he said, "your motha****a daddy boy". I died when I heard that. Hilarious

devilhawk88

Reaction score
Abach":20p0wdzs said:
HAHAHAHA laughed so hard. Love Marshawn! Can someone clarify what someone called him before he said, "your motha****a daddy boy". I died when I heard that. Hilarious

It sounded like they said, "You hella ugly boy".

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
I have traveled to bay area on business, was staying in nice downtown hotel in Oakland waiting to meet guys to go to supper, we laughed at the talk coming out of loud speaker in lobby said something to the effect "enjoy your stay in the Bay Area and feel free to take BART to our suburb San Francisco". It is part of the Oakland culture, Marshawn expressed it as only he can.

Media day is always a circus; Russell and Sherm will have the most cameras, real twelves(band wagoners) will be shocked at the bleeps that are removed from Sports Center or NFL Network clips of Marshawn.

What are the odds when(not if) the Seahawks raise the Lombardi and some reporter does a live interview with Marshawn?

How long would the delay need to be to do a live interview with Marshawn without getting fined by FCC?