QB coach interview

bigcc

Reaction score
Oh brother.....

"Walker served as an offensive assistant at Duke from 2018-19, where he worked primarily with the quarterbacks. Under Walker’s guidance, Daniel Jones was a two-time team MVP with the Blue Devils."

The guy was a graduate assistant, "under walkers guidance" must have been pulled straight from his resume because that's quite the embellishment

I don't know anything about this guy really except for what the article says, and that NBC shamelessly copied and pasted snippets from the raiders website and put them in different order.

.... Anyways, I don't know anything about the guy except he's quite literally the opposite of the qb coach that's been around the league for a while
at the pro level.... He's been a qb coach one year of his life at Massachusetts

Massive overcorrection from John being tired of Pete's old ass, isn't hiring Leslie Frazier to babysit a bunch rookie coaches.

HC-first time HC at any level
OC- first time coaching in nfl
DC - first time DC any level
ST coach- first time in nfl not as QC
OL coach- first time in nfl

Can we please not keep hiring young unproven guys? I can't be the only one looking at that coach roster and thinking "maybe they don't need to get any younger"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
"I don't know anything about the guy"
followed by basically THIS GUY SUCKS!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As always, I'm just glad the fans don't make the decisions. Maybe at some point, people will realize that an interview does not = a hire.
No stone left unturned. John knows what he's doing. I'm just more surprised he didn't consult with you first.

bigcc

Reaction score
"I don't know anything about the guy"
followed by basically THIS GUY SUCKS!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As always, I'm just glad the fans don't make the decisions. Maybe at some point, people will realize that an interview does not = a hire.
No stone left unturned. John knows what he's doing. I'm just more surprised he didn't consult with you first.
Yeah what can go wrong with assembling such an inexperienced staff.

chris98251

Reaction score
He worked with the Raider QB's and actually improved them after the McDaniel debacle messed them up.

Latest posts