Marshawn

WarHawks

Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion. This forum should be a free and open place to express it.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
@QWERTY

You really think the coaches cared more about making an example out of Marshawn than they did winning the f*cking Super Bowl? Not just for themselves, but for all the other players on the team? Come on, man!!!

You can hate the call all you want, but there's no way any of that was motivation for it.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Mr Lynch is a legend and will always be beloved by the majority of Seahawks fans. Hell, he’s beloved by the entire NFL.

He’s like the dude in high school that was invited to every party because he just has “it”.

Love the guy and hope he ends up in our Ring Of Honor, because my ass will be there to watch it.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Yeah I'd say he's a lock for the ROH. Not sure why he wouldn't. I know his tenure here was short, but it was impactful.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
There's a big difference between the league forcing a player to do appearances and interviews before the Owl and Marshawn choosing to do ads and other media appearances, no?

SeaWolv

Reaction score
If they had given the ball to Marshawn at the 1 yard line, it would have been 3rd and 2 and they would have had to burn a timeout.
With less than a minute left to go, there's no point in saving the last time out with the game on the line, you burn it and give Beast Mode the ball.

Last edited:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I did not have Beastmode catching strays on my predictions this week. I would hope that the OP does not know or read about all the work Lynch has done to help others off the field. If knowing all that and what kind of person he is and still taking shots at him....well then I just don't know what to say.

Last edited:

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
On a different surprising note Baldwin had 1 catch 3 yards
Quite surprising, but that was one big catch. Great job by ADB using the ref to pick Revis prior to laying some cable.

Attachments

• IMG_6204.jpeg
    IMG_6204.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 7

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I understand that 99% of this forum respect Lynch and treat him as a god.

But I'm the only 1% who's sick and tired.

During Superbowl Week against the Patriots, Lynch didn't want to talk to the media and his quote. I'm here so I won't get fined"

All of that distraction took it to the players, coaches, GM and the fans.

I would assume that JS and PC were notified from RG and higher ups about his personality and his behavior.

So in the final offensive plays at the Superbowl before Russ threw that pick,

Lynch had 24 carries 102 yards and 1 TD.
Along with 1 REC 31 Yards. ( Was a wheel route).

If they gave the ball to Lynch at the 1yd line again and scored, He would had 25 carries 103 yards and 2 TD's along with 1 REC 31 Yards.

And if the score remained 28-31 then he would be the front runner for Superbowl MVP. (Note there were only 26 secs left on the clock)

Now you see Lynch taking interviews, questions from Media and even on commercials.

I don't blame Bevell or Pete or even RW. I know that they were thinking that we can't let Lynch win it and see what happens when he's on the podium. I sincerely thought it was all Marshawn that screwed it up for the Seahawks.
Wow.... dude.... serously....