Here come the Niners

Crizilla

Reaction score
me neither. It's destiny for them to come here. If we lose, it will be embarrassing....in fact i think it would be more of a stinger than ATL last year. This is our game. SF will have to take it from us.

marko358

Reaction score
Crizilla":rqnko2kg said:
me neither. It's destiny for them to come here. If we lose, it will be embarrassing....in fact i think it would be more of a stinger than ATL last year. This is our game. SF will have to take it from us.

Um yeah it would. We're the #1 seed this year and playing at home. Of course it would be worse to lose at home against your most hated rival than losing as an underdog on the road.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Ok here's my take Defense is basically a wash special teams hawks offense SF .
This game IMHO will come down to RW and the passing game.

Steve2222

Reaction score
marko358":oi2k68n3 said:
Crizilla":oi2k68n3 said:

Um yeah it would. We're the #1 seed this year and playing at home. Of course it would be worse to lose at home against your most hated rival than losing as an underdog on the road.

Ummmm I don't know about you, but last years ATL game devastated me (on SB XL levels).

Exittium

Reaction score
This game will come down to, just what played out IN SF, except wilson and co has to get our receivers AND TE's the ball if we want to be more successful then we were in SF.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He who shall remain nameless has to step up his gameplan and playcalling bigtime. This Predictible vanilla BS will only result in a loss. It's not too much to ask for him to be an above average OC for the next 2 games!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I don't believe that the team coming out of the AFC will be able to beat either of these teams. This isn't just OUR Super Bowl, this is THE Super Bowl.

gargantual

Reaction score
Steve2222":1pdytjyl said:
Ummmm I don't know about you, but last years ATL game devastated me (on SB XL levels).
We were the hottest team at that point in the year, so yeah, it sure smarted epecially when the next week I had to listen to my a-hole neighbor crowing when the whiners won the nfccc -SOB called and left it on my friggin answering machine....grrrrr), but....

......................bring em on now!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We are going bury Gore at the line, and Sherman will take care of Crabtree, Boldin deals with Maxwell, and our DE's will stop Kaeppy!

Our Offensive can live by the field goals and Beast modes just fine... WR access would be a bonus!!

WE GOT THIS THING!!!