Better Seats: Nest or 300 level (prob corner)?

volshawk

Reaction score
Looking to buy online. Any help would be appreciated!

OP
OP
V

volshawk

Reaction score
Hmmm...what row do you sit in? Wondering what row is too high. Thanks for your help!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Best seats for the money would be
Rows A-Z in the sections 304, 314, 330, and 340.

seat #'s get larger going clockwise.

So seat #30 in 303 would be across form seat #1 in 304.
seat #30 in 329 would be right by seat #1 in 330

HawkeyGoalie

Reaction score
You should check out the view from the seats using http://seahawks.io-media.com/

Hawks Nest is bleacher seating (below the Hawks Nest is regular seats), exposed to the elements, and is where a lot of the awesomely loud and fanatical Seahawk fans sit.

300 corners might put you under the roof if it rains, and a better view of the far end of the field

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I sit in QQ and it s pretty high. Anything over JJ and you got a hike up the stairs and it gets kinda hard to read the numbers

drcool

Reaction score
My seats are Row T in the Hawks Nest and I love the view there. Close enough to the field but high enough to see everything developing.

Reaction score
As someone who has been sitting in the Hawks Nest since the stadium opened, there is nowhere else I'd rather sit. Great view of the game, great atmosphere, great price point(that might not apply here though)... Only drawback is exposure to the elements, but I'm used to that and to me that is part of the experience.

Reaction score
HawkeyGoalie":1x1cey7d said:
You should check out the view from the seats using http://seahawks.io-media.com/

Hawks Nest is bleacher seating (below the Hawks Nest is regular seats), exposed to the elements, and is where a lot of the awesomely loud and fanatical Seahawk fans sit.

300 corners might put you under the roof if it rains, and a better view of the far end of the field
View from the Hawks Nest is fine on the other end of the field. ..even the lowest seats are high enough off of the field to be able to see fine. .and because of the steepness of the section, even the highest seats are still relatively close to the field.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
drcool":20e4qcdj said:
My seats are Row T in the Hawks Nest and I love the view there. Close enough to the field but high enough to see everything developing.

The folks in the Hawks Nest are exposed to the wind and rain...main drawback.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Corners. Away from the elements, it's cozy, and a great view of the field.

fisholot

Reaction score
we dont sit much in the nest.... row P never give it up

Cruser74

Reaction score
I sit in section 328 row I. I like the corner a lot you can see everything and get an endzone view.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I sit in 300 in the NE corner 9 rows up from the railing. My seats are covered while my friends seats are not; they are closer to the Hawks Nest.

Have loved my seats forever. Great views and they're the cheapest seats in the house.

View is good enough that you can still see what's happening all the way by the Seahawks tunnel.

Not a bad seat in the house.

keith da hawk

Reaction score
300 level, southwest corner. That's where I sat for the Seahawks beatdown of the 49ers this season. Awesome seats! Hawks Nest is alright too, I've sat there for a couple times when WSU plays there annual Seattle game. But that 300 level in the corner is much better.