Bengals or Bungles?

cymatica

Reaction score
I might be in the minority for this opinion, but I hope we face the Bengals and not the Bungals.

Iron sharpens iron, and it would look and feel way better for our team to beat them at their best instead of at their worst. Recent teams like Cowboys, Eagles, (Giants last year) have done that and are paper tigers until they face a team like the 49ers.

I hope the Bengals show up, win or lose for the Hawks it will help us see where we're really at.
Does that mean we just faced the Gnats?

bileever

Reaction score
The Bengals are slightly worse than they were the last couple of years. The defense lost Jessie Bates and Vonn Bell. The offense lost Samaje Perine, but they did add Orlando Brown. Still a very good team, though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not possible since PC hasn't coached Seattle for 24 seasons.

He is 7-6 after the bye with Seattle. Before '20 however, he was 7-4 coming off the bye.

He's due for a win.
Wow, and here I thought Pete has only been here 15 years. Now it's his fault that they lost all those games when he wasn't actually coaching here.
News flash: 15 is a lot less than 24.

The more you know.........

sc85sis

Reaction score
Wow, and here I thought Pete has only been here 15 years. Now it's his fault that they lost all those games when he wasn't actually coaching here.
News flash: 15 is a lot less than 24.

The more you know.........
13 is even less. 😉

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
They looked like they are back to form because Burrow had time to knit a sweater in the pocket.

Hopefully we bring the pressure & test if that calf is really healed.
We’re going to see a good test of the Seahawks defensive secondary in this game. A good warm-up for the 49ers game. Should be interesting.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
J
Burrow looks just fine, and Chase is a flat-out beast. Should be a very tough test.
simple question: They line up Chase all over the field to find the weak spot in opposing secondary. Can Woolen and Witherspoon cover him for 3 second? Of course, if the Seahawks can’t get a decent interior pass rush against Burrow, we have no chance.

Last edited:

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
If we can find a way to pressure Esiason and limit Icky Woods to 50 yards I like our chances. Need a big game from Stouffer tomorrow

audioeffects

Reaction score
Joe Burrow performs very well under pressure, so let’s hope that the unique Jamal Adams and Witherspoon type of pressure is especially disruptive and destroys Burrow’s rhythm.