Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Cardinals are playing tough football right now. They need to win this Sunday to stay alive in the wildcard race. Their defense is very good, stifling against the run and "picky" against the pass. They won't be cupcakes on Sunday. Let's see, that's about all I can stomach before stating the obvious:

The Cardinals have zero chance this Sunday in the rain against the top team in the NFL playing for the loudest fans in the NFL, period. The Cardinals may give us a fight, but the Seahawks are the better team with nothing less than the division championship and HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS as motivation.

Sorry Cards, it ain't your year, again. It's ours. Buh-bye.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: 43-17

Aros' Fearless Record: 12-2

Largent80

Reaction score
We are pretty good at home. AZ has a good run D. But we have shown that if you stack the box we just split Beast out and get him the ball.

Pick your poison AZ. and get the beatdown.

Hawks demolish them. 35-6.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
There's just no way the Hawks can drop this one. But, I think Arizona has a good enough defense to keep the spread honest. Obviously if Fitz is banged up or takes a shot, they will have an even harder time moving the ball. But Palmer has been around long enough and performed pretty well this year, so he will get his. He's one of the better QB's we face, but it won't be enough with our D playing the way they are. I don't expect to score a ton of points, and expect to give up even less. Arizona will probably focus on taking away the run and play like SF did. I hope our passing game sharpens up because the past two weeks have been too much of Russ making things happen and not enough "drop and throw" heading into the playoffs.

Hawks - 23
Cardinals - 16

jblaze

Reaction score
35-10

Now go home and get your shine box!

Sac

Reaction score
This actually IS a big game, against a division opponent with playoff aspirations and home field on the line for us. Both teams will be motivated and come out to play.

Seahawks win 58-0

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Maxwell's going to continue his big play and so is the D-line. Russell throws 3 just in time to get TJ some reps.

31 - 7 Seattle

11-3 so far.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I think this is a game in which both defenses will look dominant. I think the Seahawks will really struggle on offense. I think Lynch averages well under 3.0 YPC, and I think Russell will be facing intense pressure all day. Lots of Seahawk punts, with 3-4 scoring drives, mostly field goals.

However, I think the Seahawk defense will absolutely annihilate the Cards' offense. The Cardinals will likely get a short field and score a field goal or 2 thanks to their own defense, but I don't expect them to break through against the Seahawk D.

Hawks 13, Cards 6

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":2cuh5fld said:
The Cardinals are playing tough football right now. They need to win this Sunday to stay alive in the wildcard race. Their defense is very good, stifling against the run and "picky" against the pass. They won't be cupcakes on Sunday. Let's see, that's about all I can stomach before stating the obvious:

The Cardinals have zero chance this Sunday in the rain against the top team in the NFL playing for the loudest fans in the NFL, period. The Cardinals may give us a fight, but the Seahawks are the better team with nothing less than the division championship and HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS as motivation.

Sorry Cards, it ain't your year, again. It's ours. Buh-bye.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: 43-17

Aros' Fearless Record: 12-2

Let's' go for Seahawks 58- Tards 0....anybody on board? :stirthepot: :snack: :biggthumpup:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
These two defenses will make it a lowish-scoring affair, unless there are defensive scores.

Hawks: 23
Cardinals: 13

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Cardinals will play us close for awhile, we will pull away in the end.

Seahawks 28
Cardinals 17

YTD: 12-2

2_0_6

Reaction score
1st half will end with the Hawks up 21-10.

The second half will be a grind fest when we wear them down and crush their souls.

Game ends Hawks 38 - Cards 13

rjas77

Reaction score
jblaze":2caj2tt0 said:
35-10

Now go home and get your shine box!

Ah you... you....:)

I think this game will be a lot close than some think. 27-17

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Arizona has played some tough football lately. They've also played mediocre-to-terrible pass defenses for the last seven games, instead of top ten like earlier in the season when they were losing. I predict Carson Palmer gets echoes of the last Seahawks game.

Seahawks 27
Cardinals 13

RTD 6-7

45Hawker

Reaction score
Cardinals have a very good defense, and our run game is struggling. I think we'll be in control most the game, but the score is going to be close:

Hawks: 17
Cardinals: 10

Wartooth

Reaction score
Palmer gimpy, Fitz concussed...Not worried.
Their defense can stop the run, but I don't think their secondary can stop Russell from passing on them.
Weather could be a factor if it does in fact rain.

Hawks - 34

Cards - 13

12 - 2