Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I agree the Cards are playing well, and are desperate for a win. Still, if we can't bet a team that's (arguably) out of the playoffs, how can we expect to win in the playoffs?

Hawks 24
Cardinals 16

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Midnight Crawler":1jr6yt4d said:
Cardinals-24 chicks-10
Nothing wrong with anticipating that your Cardinals will win, but by 14 points? Are you on crack? Russell Wilson has yet to lose by more than 7 points in the NFL, and we're at home.

If you win, I guarantee it'll be by a very small margin. Be real.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":18e6gbaf said:
Midnight Crawler":18e6gbaf said:
Cardinals-24 chicks-10
Nothing wrong with anticipating that your Cardinals will win, but by 14 points? Are you on crack? Russell Wilson has yet to lose by more than 7 points in the NFL, and we're at home.

But you're not gonna win. Be real.
FIFY Roland.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Hawks sent a message the last home game, I think they send one this game. They're probably tired of hearing about how tough the Cards D is and how the "Card's playing for their playoff lives." The offense has something to prove against this Defense and I think they do. Hawks snuff em' out like a stale Pall Mall

Hawks 38 - Zona 9

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I thought we were done giving opponents zero chance to win, or does no one else remember the St. Louis heart attack? Or the Tampa Bay bitch smack? Yeah, we won those games, but I'll bet the ghost of Seahawks past shows me a lot of people pleading with their TVs, wailing, "Oh lawdy, lawdy just give us a win and I promise I'll never overlook another opponent again! Not as long as I live!"

The Cardinals are playing good football and every game from here forward is the last meaningful game of their season. Expect them to bring the house, or the pain, or the roof down, or home the bacon, whatever idiom lights your bulb really, expect them to bring it. I expect this game to take all four quarters.

Seahawks: 24
Cardinals: 20

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
We are 0-0 going into tomorrow....we are 1-0 on Monday. 35-10. Hawksh.