Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":d4wl6tlt said:
I thought we were done giving opponents zero chance to win, or does no one else remember the St. Louis heart attack? Or the Tampa Bay bitch smack? Yeah, we won those games, but I'll bet the ghost of Seahawks past shows me a lot of people pleading with their TVs, wailing, "Oh lawdy, lawdy just give us a win and I promise I'll never overlook another opponent again! Not as long as I live!"

The Cardinals are playing good football and every game from here forward is the last meaningful game of their season. Expect them to bring the house, or the pain, or the roof down, or home the bacon, whatever idiom lights your bulb really, expect them to bring it. I expect this game to take all four quarters.

Seahawks: 24
Cardinals: 20
I would agree with you if the game were in AZ and Palmer's mobility wasn't shit instead of its usual lousy. 12s will simply be too much for Cards to overcome and he'll either throw a pick 6 because he can't move well or even more likely, get stripped for a fumble return for 6 because of his complete lack of mobility.

rpmischris

Reaction score
Cardinals win 42-17 injuring all of our key players and tearing the hearts out of all of us 12's. lol jk

OlyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks must win, I'll predict 23 - 17. Late score by Cards make it closer than it looked.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
This will be another game with more field goals than touchdowns.

Arizona Cardinals: 13
Seattle Seahawks: 26

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
rpmischris":1rg9axak said:
Cardinals win 42-17 injuring all of our key players and tearing the hearts out of all of us 12's. lol jk

Not Kidding, not lol'ing.

Seahwks 34
Cardinals 17
YTD 12-2

BanHammer.jpg

Decimation

Reaction score
I'm not calling a blowout, because the Cards are a good team. This is the ultimate test for them to come into our stadium. Unfortunately for them, they will fall short. Not many teams can come into a hostile environment like the CLink and put up a good amount of points.

24-14 Seahawks

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Got to get mine in!

Tough team coming to town, however we know how to dispose of them. We ran away with the game in their house - and this is the Clink.

Seahawks get traction in the second quarter and dominate. 35-13.

RTD: 12-2

stack55

Reaction score
Other than the two picks, the hawks look like crap. Wilson is off.

Hawkman80

Reaction score
Will somebody please tell me why in the heck Turbin is returning kicks?!? If Seattle loses this game, it's on him because he blew their chance at coming back to score!

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":24sfh36r said:
I thought we were done giving opponents zero chance to win, or does no one else remember the St. Louis heart attack? Or the Tampa Bay bitch smack? Yeah, we won those games, but I'll bet the ghost of Seahawks past shows me a lot of people pleading with their TVs, wailing, "Oh lawdy, lawdy just give us a win and I promise I'll never overlook another opponent again! Not as long as I live!"

The Cardinals are playing good football and every game from here forward is the last meaningful game of their season. Expect them to bring the house, or the pain, or the roof down, or home the bacon, whatever idiom lights your bulb really, expect them to bring it. I expect this game to take all four quarters.

So, like I said, we can probably go ahead and stop giving opposing teams zero chance to win.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Wait a second. Is Aros fearless predictions 12-3? The same record as the team, so he like, guesses the seahawks will win every weak?

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2n7ka29z said:
Wait a second. Is Aros fearless predictions 12-3? The same record as the team, so he like, guesses the seahawks will win every weak?
Besides the game at the stick, I think the Hawks have been favored every game this year so it's not like he is going against the odds or anything

Pak40.

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2762ywf7 said:

LOL, yeah, fearless!

rpmischris

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":12fqd73z said:
rpmischris":12fqd73z said:

Not Kidding, not lol'ing.

Seahwks 34
Cardinals 17
YTD 12-2

BanHammer.jpg

Well looks like some of what I said came to fruition; we lost and all of our hearts have gotten ripped out of our chests. why don't we all ban hammer freaking turbin from returning kicks and bevell from calling plays?

ringless

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2gz62w5c said:
WindCityHawk":2gz62w5c said:

I would agree with you if the game were in AZ and Palmer's mobility wasn't shit instead of its usual lousy. 12s will simply be too much for Cards to overcome and he'll either throw a pick 6 because he can't move well or even more likely, get stripped for a fumble return for 6 because of his complete lack of mobility.

Just a reminder before the season starts. Any given Sunday is always a factor. WINDY CITy hit it right on the head. You can never discount a team in the NFL. Upsets happen every single year. I wouldn't be discounting a team led by Aaron Rodgers Any year. Be humble. Because you never know.

Latest posts