Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

ringless

Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD":1t5ss8s3 said:
Dug deep for this one..

Digging deep or not it's true. I understand you guys have a lot to be excited for and that's understandable. Your absolutely stacked at all positions except the offensive line. And now possibly the defensive line. I think you guys have a great shot at repeating. But you still have to play the season just like everyone else. You will also face adversity like everyone else. No game is a gimme and no game is guaranteed.

I've never gone into games believing it's 100% a sure win. Maybe that's because I'm a fan of a team that is over a 100 years old with nothing to show for it. But I've watched football long enough, to know anything can happen.

The Romans were undefeatable once. The byzantines? Aztecs? British? Everything has it's time. Be humble. Don't underestimate your opponents. Because one day they may get the best of you.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Anyone who says we are unbeatable,is either stupid or a liar. We have a phenomenal team. IMO better than last year in some areas. Are we unbeatable?

No. Quit trolling bro. Looks bad on you.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hey, dude has a point. Obviously it stings when a rival fan brings up painful losses, but it is what it is. Rodgers is a great quarterback, one of the best to play the game, and the Packers are contenders. It'll be a great game. I think we'll win, but I'm not going to get overconfident about any games, especially this one.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
That painful loss is not my point. Cards played a helluva game that week and deserved to win. No argument here.

But he seems to be addressing only the few delusional idiots that actually believe we're unbeatable. Maybe I'm wrong here, but most of the posters I read are too smart to preach that BS.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3vk9fhd1 said:
Sarlacc83":3vk9fhd1 said:
I'd be scared of the Packers if they had half the defense AZ did last year.

They don't.

Quite true. But then, the Packers have twice the offense AZ did last year.

How did that work out for the Donkeys?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
OkieHawk":1onvqauw said:
Seahawk Sailor":1onvqauw said:
Sarlacc83":1onvqauw said:
I'd be scared of the Packers if they had half the defense AZ did last year.

They don't.

Quite true. But then, the Packers have twice the offense AZ did last year.

How did that work out for the Donkeys?

Knew that response was coming. And of course, that's why we should win, especially at home.

That, and Peyton Manning's no Aaron Rodgers.

Cartire

Reaction score
Lets not forget. What did palmer have, 4 int that game? AZ's defense was lights out. they shut our O down. Even when our defense kept us in it all the way, we couldnt get it done, and AZ's D played lights out.

Our D will do what it always does. Green Bay has to pray that their D really is as amazing as they think it is. Then hope that it even has a chance at slowing, what seems to be, an unstoppable offense right now.

drdiags

Reaction score
Was wondering why in the hell a prediction thread from last year was back on the main page.

I love the NFL but good god do I hate the annual visitation of folks that want to enlighten people with their all-knowing crud. The fan forum could be so much more but it usually ends up in the weekly pissing contest year after year. Rare are those from both sides that can just fairly discuss pros/cons of why their favorite team will win.

Usually ends up like a frat party, with everyone drunk and puking in the garbage.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ringless":7ryfspqo said:
HOLLYWOOD":7ryfspqo said:
Dug deep for this one..

Digging deep or not it's true. I understand you guys have a lot to be excited for and that's understandable. Your absolutely stacked at all positions except the offensive line. And now possibly the defensive line. I think you guys have a great shot at repeating. But you still have to play the season just like everyone else. You will also face adversity like everyone else. No game is a gimme and no game is guaranteed.

I've never gone into games believing it's 100% a sure win. Maybe that's because I'm a fan of a team that is over a 100 years old with nothing to show for it. But I've watched football long enough, to know anything can happen.

The Romans were undefeatable once. The byzantines? Aztecs? British? Everything has it's time. Be humble. Don't underestimate your opponents. Because one day they may get the best of you.

We're fans. We can think however the hell we want.

Now shoo.

Latest posts