Own up to it.........we lost

m0ng0

Reaction score
I have a co-worker that I had been talking garbage to all week, own up take our medicine and re group next week. No excuses just own up.

davidonmi

Reaction score
yep, I even picked us to lose. It's one game, should still get HFA. Get better and move on to the next one

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yup, don't see anyone really complaining. Tough game, tough lost.

No meltdown.

Giblien

Reaction score
Agreed. They just played a better game. Hats off to em.

jake206

Reaction score
Good game. Funny, how accurate Vegas was on the point spread.

daveman918

Reaction score
Yep. Games like this require no mistakes to win... We made them and suffered the consequences. SF made fewer mistakes. Hopefully we learn.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1htqijhd said:
Niners outplayed us today. And we played sloppy with too many penalties.

What a difference a week makes! Last Monday, we couldn't do anything wrong. Today.....just too many mistakes!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I'm not even mad. Niners came away with a close one and Frank Gore strikes again. I did not expect much from that guy this season.

I thought THIS... was hilarious though!
[youtube]4Ttsx5squWg[/youtube]

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Yea the Hawks did not deserve to win. Too many penalties and missed chances to make winning plays

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
We will dominate their asses if they are lucky enough to make it to the clink in the playoffs. They are lowly scrubs.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Honestly...I can't say they outplayed us. 1 big run and several drive sustaining calls (right or wrong). The Kaepernick 1st down was a complete let down on the defense, not necessarily a great play (though credit to SF, they took advantage of it).

My biggest gripe was the play calling after the big Tate punt return. Thought it was too cute and wasted a a play on first down. I know it's smart to be uber conservative, but a TD would have really put the pressure on SF. As you can see, they have little trust in Kaepernick; playing for a TD instead of an FG would have forced them to put more in his hands. Oh well...

Really frustrating game, but it's hard to win 7 games in a row (including playoffs). I see this as a great wakeup call to light a fire.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
No excuses. We lost straight up. Officiating went against both teams, no excuses there. At candlestick the past few seasons have always came down to the last possession. Can't argue that this wasn't a good physical game that could have gone either way. They know it, we know it, but of course the winner gets to laugh and smile while the loser can make excuses... and that's not me and i hope not YOU. Don't be that guy.

... at the end of the day, we are still top seed and a third bout will have to go through us at CLink.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I came into this game as a fan hoping for a win, logically thinking perfect letdown spot with all sorts of incentive for the 9ers to give it everything and play like it was their biggest game of the year...just felt like a day that was gonna end in a loss so that the hawks didn't play particularly inspired and had the bonehead penalties and gave up the big play when they seemed to be immune to giving up those huge daggers all year, despite all that... the 9ers barely squeak that one out...I'm even more wildly optimistic for the long run... I walk away from this game believing honestly that the worlds need to align for the 9ers to beat the hawks when it matters and the hawks just need to be better than average for what they're capable of which they weren't today, and they run away with that game. It's a loss and I own it but if there is solace in a loss it's that even when we're bad, we're just barely worse than the 9ers playing well. I will say that amongst my hawk brethren but outside these walls it's just congrats 9ers, I'm gonna talk some trash post superbowl win, til then mouth shut.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Niners made more plays. Not exactly a dominant win but they deserved the W.

Ultimately this will be good for the Hawks though. They were getting a little too full of themselves, I think. Back to work.

mikehawks

Reaction score
The Seahawks lost today.....disappointing for sure, but the Seahawks are gonna be in the playoffs!