Jimmy Graham

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Any body love the fact that after he dunked the football over our goal post about 6 Seahawks (ok, maybe exaggerating) were up in his face telling him don't ever pull that sh*t again with our goal posts in our house. God I love this team..... :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7:

seahawksny

Reaction score
He went to Miami, just like that other punk ass bitch tight end that preceded him in Miami and in New Orleans for that matter- Jeremy Shockey

I don't think either one of them has won in Seattle. Shockey got smacked as a Hurricane in Husky Stadium and of course two memorable Giants/Seahawk games.

Miami thugs. Just about every one of them. Exception was Cortez Kennedy

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
He wasn't celebrating much at the end of the game. (Incidentally, one of my favorite moments was when Vaccaro (I think) stopped Turbin for a 2 yard game and got up to dance before realizing his team was losing by 27 and then slowly stopped.)

iigakusei

Reaction score
Personally I had zero problem with it.
I like the confidence and cockiness in your abilities to celebrate in front of the home team.
Problem is - you might not want to rev up the Hawks D and the crowd more than they already were.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I liked it. I thought it was also funny that our boy Zach Miller doubled up on yardage and had a better game than the great Jimmy Graham.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
iigakusei":ti95qvtx said:
Personally I had zero problem with it.
I like the confidence and cockiness in your abilities to celebrate in front of the home team.
Problem is - you might not want to rev up the Hawks D and the crowd more than they already were.

Playing the away crowd... I loved it as well. (not to mention he was trying to pump up his team)

cant love what sherman does and hate what a player like Graham did.

we did bitch slap him and his team for next 3 quarters though. :)

JustTheTip

Reaction score
seahawksny":1ax04nxo said:
He went to Miami, just like that other punk ass bitch tight end that preceded him in Miami and in New Orleans for that matter- Jeremy Shockey

I don't think either one of them has won in Seattle. Shockey got smacked as a Hurricane in Husky Stadium and of course two memorable Giants/Seahawk games.

E25edbf0fddc

seahawksny

Reaction score
Bitter":2dcikjw6 said:
seahawksny":2dcikjw6 said:

E25edbf0fddc

We all remember that one -

Seeker

Reaction score
Jimmy graham didn't play last night,

wait did he?

beasthawk

Reaction score
He was humiliated,hushed,a non factor...I screamed when he hot dog'ed the football,knew I would not be seeing it again.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I also loved the fact that the defense got in his face after that celebration. Pretty sure Wagner was heated.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I did like getting into his face after the play also, but I don't blame him for the celibration. The way he took the hits durring that play was amazing. Dude is a BEAST!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Bitter":2q9zpmkr said:
seahawksny":2q9zpmkr said:

E25edbf0fddc

lol

Laloosh

Reaction score
Wasn't that Shockey's "we got out coached" post-game speech moment?

seahawksny

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":8kzholzp said:
Wasn't that Shockey's "we got out coached" post-game speech moment?

No- that was the year after when we won like 42-30 after being up something like 35-3 in first half

This one is from the year before. Jay Feely missing three times and we flagged em for 11 false starts

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Love that Gif! Dudes throwing his helmet up in the air! LOL. The background is so funny.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
If he scores, he can do whatever he wants. Seahawks DBs need to shut him down before the TD, not afterwards.

And they did.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I got a little upset that he did that to be honest. Dont disrespect our house. Glad the D felt the same and made him their bitch the rest of the game lol.