Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Vikings @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I said it a few weeks ago after the Bucs went up 21-zippo on us at our house and even after a refreshing, decisive beatdown of the Falcons, I will say it again...

I will not underestimate any opponent the rest of the year. That goes for the struggling Vikings. It's been a wonderful, strange season. Dominate performances, both expected and surprising, and hard fought, ugly wins against lesser opponents. This game could easily follow that paradigm.

Still, the Seahawks are going for a franchise best consecutive victory at home. You know, that place Russell Wilson has never lost at?

Sucks to be you Vikings.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Vikings 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-1

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
We're going to see how improved the run defense is with ADP on the other side. Fortunately, the "threat" of Ponder means 9 in the box.

Harvin is going to go off, and our offense, in general, is going to break the Vikings' will to live.

30 - 14.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I want to say "Theres no way they should lose this game" and there isn't, but as you say Todd, we can't expect anything in the NFL. There's no way they should be able to throw on us consistently, but TB found a way. I still worry about our run D being tired and opposing offenses knowing how to exploit us - and if anyone will, the Vikes and Peterson will. They'll get their yards on the ground, but I don't expect them to be handed any first downs the way the Bucs were, and that should help keep them out of the end zone.

Our offense should produce as long as we stick with our formula and continue to work on the quick passing game to solidify it for the playoffs. Having our OL back to whole should be a monumental help with keeping Russ upright, which was obviously a huge help last week against a poor pass rush.

Hawks - 30
Vikes - 16

Atradees

Reaction score
This week we crush them in a comfortable fashion. The Vickies have no qb. We are getting healthier.

41-12

iigakusei

Reaction score
We score TD's in all 3 phases.
Lynch TD
Wilson to Miller TD
Thomas - INT TD
Tate - PR TD
Haushka 3 FG's

Seahawks 37-17.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I think Minny will play hard but no way am I picking against the Hawks

Hawks 28
Vikings 13

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Aros":3i807o0d said:
I will not underestimate any opponent the rest of the year. That goes for the struggling Vikings. It's been a wonderful, strange season. Dominate performances, both expected and surprising, and hard fought, ugly wins against lesser opponents. This game could easily follow that paradigm.
I agree Todd. Still, our home and the 12's.

Seahawks: 24
Vikings: 17

Record-to-date: 7 - 3

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Our run defense worries me a little for this one, but not worried about losing the game.

Seahawks 34
Vikings 16

Season Record: 5-5

Hawknballs

Reaction score
31-16 hawks.

Peterson is too good to just assume they won't score some field goals and maybe a TD.

Russell will throw for 2 TDs, Lynch will run for 2 more, and we will kick a FG at the end of the first half.

record: 9-1

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Home game against one of the worst scoring defenses in the league (#30, allowing 31 pts/game) and a middling scoring offense (#13, scoring 24.4 pts/game).

Adrian Peterson is THE running back every team must prepare for and respect. As long as we shut down the running game, we will be sitting pretty. Vikings have a QB group consisting of Ponder and the FA cast-offs of the 2013 season (minus Matt Flynn). Their passing offense is no match for the LOB, so it all depends on stopping that run and staying disciplined in the gaps and when defending play action.

I was reading some of their forum's prediction thread and I was laughing my butt off. Some of those guys actually think their offense will put up 24 or more points on us IN OUR HOUSE. Get real, this defense isn't allowing that many points.

Final score - Seahawks roll 38-12.

RTD: 9-1

2_0_6

Reaction score
Hawks 34 Vikes 10

TJack get a few snaps in the second half, and CMike sees some more carries as well.

Time to rest up and get ready for the push for the Ring.

Season to date 1-0

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I see this game as being tight until the 4th quarter but the Hawks prevail down the stretch due to their play makers and Minny's lack thereof (except for AP).

Hawks 30

Minny 17