Gratz...

Marvin49

Reaction score
I said I'd be here and here I am. Gratz, you're team thoroughly dominated my Niners. Tough one to swallow but I give it up to you guys. Enjoy it.

Losing a game sucks, particularly to a rival...but the worst part of this for me is the injuries. Williams, Reid, Vernon.

49ers defense played very well, but 49ers issues at WR were glaring. Niners D could only hold up for so long before they broke. Definitely the worst game of Kaeps career. Some of that is issues at WR, ALOT of that is Seattle being very, very good on D, and some of that is pressing at the end of the game.

I look forward to the rematch at Candlestick.

Enjoy it. Your boys earned it.

BTW, I'd have alot more respect for Richard Sherman if he wasn't a first class a$$h*le when he wins. Say all you want about Harbaugh, but Jim ain't got nothing on Sherman in that dept.

Dunno how much I'll post in the next few days...licking my wounds. I'm sure that just breaks some hearts.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Sherman is the best in the nfl and he's earned bragging rights.

With that said, Sorry bro. We all know that feel. It happens to all taems at some point or another, some more often than not. It was an entertaining game though and both teams fought hard..

See ya around!

Lithium

Reaction score
yeah, sucks to see those injuries. Williams is my ND guy and Reid has been a nice pick so far, at least it seems he just has a concussion

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by. The Seahawks are just on another level at home. Im looking forward to the game in SF as I think that will be a way closer game

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Licking wounds. But def. congrats on the well deserved win. Expected a loss, but did NOT expect to lose with that big of a point deficit. Very disappointed. We were out played on every single aspect of football today.

McG

Reaction score
Marvin49":1x3ezgkh said:
I said I'd be here and here I am. Gratz, you're team thoroughly dominated my Niners. Tough one to swallow but I give it up to you guys. Enjoy it.

Losing a game sucks, particularly to a rival...but the worst part of this for me is the injuries. Williams, Reid, Vernon.

49ers defense played very well, but 49ers issues at WR were glaring. Niners D could only hold up for so long before they broke. Definitely the worst game of Kaeps career. Some of that is issues at WR, ALOT of that is Seattle being very, very good on D, and some of that is pressing at the end of the game.

BTW, I'd have alot more respect for Richard Sherman if he wasn't a first class a$$h*le when he wins. Say all you want about Harbaugh, but Jim ain't got nothing on Sherman in that dept.

Dunno how much I'll post in the next few days...licking my wounds. I'm sure that just breaks some hearts.

I would have a lot more respect for Harblah-blah-blah, if he didn't piss and moan every chance he got. Oh yeah btw, Whitner is a joke of a player. Tell him it's time to grow up.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
It was closer than it looked until the 3rd quarter. I'll give you a hardy effort for 1 half in the shadow of Olympus, favorable golden refereeing or not.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Whitner was a gigantic douche tonight..

I'll look forward to your post-game thoughts post on the WZ, Marv.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thanks for coming back for your lumps.

Should be a good game at the Stick. Would love to see both our teams without all these injuries.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Cool man, see you in SF, but we'll bring Clemons.....and Browner.....and Irvin.....and Harvin....., oh hell, (basically).....and Okung. Ha! Brother, the 49ers cannot hang with this team for 60 minutes in any venue. Kapernick is damn talented, but you do not have any playmakers outside of him until Crabtree comes back.

bubbrubb

Reaction score
Marvin49":2uvi59in said:

Stop being so soft bro.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":t9qnxb4f said:
Whitner was a gigantic douche tonight..

I'll look forward to your post-game thoughts post on the WZ, Marv.

LOL.

Writing it now. :D

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":18mbluul said:

Psst, Harbaugh is a first class a$$h*le ALL THE TIME. Win or lose. Get it straight.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Marvin49":2nckkehz said:

Yeah, Jimmy Harbaugh is a really classy winner, and no one has ever taken issue with the way he celebrates a win. :shock:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I still dont get the issue with Sherman's comments. he went after the media, or basically went after bayless... whats the issue? gave props to the 9er D and O, despite a 26 point gap.

hell, if he really was a loudmouth punka^^ think of what he could have said.

anyways, all we did was hold serve. albeit in dominating fashion. 2 of the 3 best teams in the NFl.