Gratz...

CANHawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":ci10rnyi said:
Marvin49":ci10rnyi said:
E.C. Laloosh":ci10rnyi said:
Only thing I heard Sherman do that was out of line - was his comment about sportsmanship. He didn't give Harbaugh a chance to respond and then he tried to throw him under a bus.

...and that was exactly what I was commenting on.

What's your opinion on this? Is it being discussed by Niner fans? Do they like this kind of leadership?

BURuBhLCYAAxU8t

I'm getting outta here. They got Wolves! They got Boogie Monsters!

bloodkingg

Reaction score
And we're telling you Sherman isn't really an a** and we don't care about your ignorant opinions. It's cool, Optimus Prime will continue to prove the doubters wrong.

Thanks for the congratulatory remarks otherwise.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Frankly, I would have liked it if our Hawks acted more like Harbaugh and his 9ers for once. We had every opportunity to score again (or kick a field goal) on that last drive. As it turned out, Pete just had more class than Jim.

All this said, Sherman's comment about sportsmanship not going both ways was necessary and is totally self-defeating.

Laloosh

Reaction score
SDHawk":27n5gfc8 said:
Frankly, I would have liked it if our Hawks acted more like Harbaugh and his 9ers for once. We had every opportunity to score again (or kick a field goal) on that last drive. As it turned out, Pete just had more class than Jim.

All this said, Sherman's comment about sportsmanship not going both ways was unnecessary and is totally self-defeating.

fixed

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Marvin49":1rdk54nd said:
I offered genuine gratz and as I was writing the post Sherman did his thing. I stated my opinion. You don't like it? Don't respond.
What you seem to be missing (intentionally?) is the idea that the second thing in your sentence totally undoes the first thing. The "genuine gratz" bit is wiped out by your apparent unwillingness to sincerely offer them.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
What the heck is gratz?

Your defense played well for two quarters, your offense was garbage, your coach couldn't keep his head on straight and your quarterback lost his mind. That was an awful performance by the 9ers. If you thought there was anything redeeming about that performance, I would be embarrassed. You lost by 26.

Lost by 26 with Wilson throwing sub 50%, under 150 yards and a 63.9 rating.

Plain embarrassing.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":176ek2x6 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":176ek2x6 said:
Marvin49":176ek2x6 said:
Who's expecting violins? I said it was a great win and that Sherman was an a$$. Both are true. It sounds like you who's getting your panties in a bunch.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

There's the point flying over your heard again.

We don't care what you think of Sherman. If you want to offer congrats, do so and take the higher ground.

Right now you just look like a sore loser.

I think it's YOU who are missing the point.

If you don't care what I think of Sherman then why are we still talking about it?

I offered genuine gratz and as I was writing the post Sherman did his thing. I stated my opinion. You don't like it? Don't respond.

Don't sit here tho and act like you don't care what I'm saying. If you didn't you would never have said something to begin with.

If I were a sore loser I'd be making all sorts of excuses. Niners lost. They deserved to lose. Seahawks outplayed them in almost every phase. Sherman is still an a$$. Two things can be equally true.

Great comeback.

"Errr... No YOU'RE missing the point."

I'm done here. You've embarrassed yourself in this thread.

VivaEfrenHerrera":176ek2x6 said:
What you seem to be missing (intentionally?) is the idea that the second thing in your sentence totally undoes the first thing. The "genuine gratz" bit is wiped out by your apparent unwillingness to sincerely offer them.

DING DING DING we have a winner.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Niners fans need to GTFO. We don't need "gratz" from an annoying fanbase that roots for an overrated team full of douches that, when they get exposed, cause that very same fanbase to revert to talking about how great the 1988 NFL season was or passive-aggressive whining about how mean Richard Sherman is to their jackass head coach.