Gratz...

Hawknight

Reaction score
You Mad Bro? Just kidding, tough loss for the Niners, none of my Niner buddies have spoken to me al morning. Wounds always heal.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Sorry about the injuries Marv, to say I "enjoyed" the outcome of the game is an understatement but win or lose, I hate seeing bad injuries on either side.

Probably a combo regarding your offense and poor play, your depth at WR and our D ...

Gonna be a dog fight at the stick, looking forward to it ... ya'll better tighten up though !!!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Much respect for coming back after a loss.

I didn't see Sherman's interview, but I can honestly see how his antics would piss me off if he were on another team. I think 99% of fans would feel this way. Hell, most of us didn't like Chad Johnson (Ochocinco) but most of his stuff was all in fun and he never attacked anyone verbally.....but he was on another team, so therefor people won't like him.

Harbaugh isn't just a douche, but a hypocrite and it's obvious. Look at the comments from fans on nfl.com after anything Seahawks or 9ers is posted. The entire fanbase of the league outside SF hates Harbaugh. His whining about Matthews hitting his QB should fall on deaf ears after his defense came out and did the exact same thing to Wilson, which by the way, I don't have a problem with. If it's in the rules, and it's done cleanly, go ahead.

I pretty much called this on your WRs. You have no one outside of Boldin, and his physical skill set plays right into our strengths. If Browner was playing, he would've locked Boldin down and Davis would've suffered more from it.

I don't think Kaep had his worst game of his career, I think that one was last year.

Tough, tough game and it's going to be a battle down there as well later in the year.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":1o7kca11 said:
Don't think it's your WR's... I just think it's our secondary.
That was my thought when I read hos post too.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2mzv0tta said:
I still dont get the issue with Sherman's comments. he went after the media, or basically went after bayless... whats the issue? gave props to the 9er D and O, despite a 26 point gap.

hell, if he really was a loudmouth punka^^ think of what he could have said.

anyways, all we did was hold serve. albeit in dominating fashion. 2 of the 3 best teams in the NFl.

I had no issue with his comments about the media....it was the comment he made about saying something to Harbaugh and that Harbaugh wasn't the sportsman he was because Harbaugh didn't reply. If you watch the video it's pretty clear he taps him on the butt and gave him no opportunity to reply because he turns and runs away. Harbaugh said something to him as he was running away.

You can't stand on a soapbox and preach how you are being a good sprtman and slam another for not being one when you don't even give him an opportunity to respond.

Thats an A-hole.

As I said before...say all you want about Harbaugh, but he's got nothing on Sherman. Harbaugh is clearly no angel, but to read all I see on this site about how "awesome" Shermans interview was, how fantastic the walk in TD was by Lynch, and then have that followed up by comments about how big a douche Whitner was and how much you hate Harbaugh....

yeah...

Pot, meet kettle.

All of this tho gets away from what I was trying to convey tho. Seriously...gratz. I'd be flying high right now had our situations been reversed. Great play by the Seahawks. SUFFOCATING defense.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1z7gqgx7 said:
Hawk-A-Loogie":1z7gqgx7 said:
Don't think it's your WR's... I just think it's our secondary.
That was my thought when I read hos post too.

...that was why I credited the defense in the same line. I could have said secondary, but in reality that would only short-change the D-Line who also played exceptionally well.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
sorry that sherman is better than anyone in your secondary, and knows it. Now you know it too. Lets not pretend you wouldn't love it if he was on your team doing the talking.

You wanted this noise.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Hawknballs":167uzgdc said:
sorry that sherman is better than anyone in your secondary, and knows it. Now you know it too. Lets not pretend you wouldn't love it if he was on your team doing the talking.

You wanted this noise.

uh...when did I say he wasn't?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":id59kjrl said:
I said I'd be here and here I am. Gratz, you're team thoroughly dominated my Niners. Tough one to swallow but I give it up to you guys. Enjoy it.

Losing a game sucks, particularly to a rival...but the worst part of this for me is the injuries. Williams, Reid, Vernon.

49ers defense played very well, but 49ers issues at WR were glaring. Niners D could only hold up for so long before they broke. Definitely the worst game of Kaeps career. Some of that is issues at WR, ALOT of that is Seattle being very, very good on D, and some of that is pressing at the end of the game.

I look forward to the rematch at Candlestick.

Enjoy it. Your boys earned it.

BTW, I'd have alot more respect for Richard Sherman if he wasn't a first class a$$h*le when he wins. Say all you want about Harbaugh, but Jim ain't got nothing on Sherman in that dept.

Dunno how much I'll post in the next few days...licking my wounds. I'm sure that just breaks some hearts.

Sorry pal, but it's this kind of post that really makes last nights beat down even more satisfying.

You HAVE to have a dig. You can't help it. Sherman's an ass hole? Why? For celebrating? For enjoying the attention? For talking the talk AND walking the walk? For actually having a personality instead of droning on like your head coach and quarterback do in their interviews?

I'd have more respect for your opinion of Sherman if Kaepernick didn't kiss his bicep after every touchdown (how is that any less arrogant?). I'd have more respect for your opinion if your Head Coach didn't bitch and moan about every little thing, only to show himself up as a hypocrite moments later (SEE: Read option hits on QB).

And if we want to talk about how people act in victory, let's give Jim Schwartz a call and ask him about that shall we?

Or if reports are to be believed, how your team acted at Candlestick last season. Didn't appear to be much respect between the teams there.

If you guys want to give us a compliment and admit that yesterday your team had your asses handed to you... be my guest. It'd only be the truth. But don't dress it up as such and then fire back with a back handed compliment or crying fit about Richard Sherman.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":emf770zz said:
Marvin49":emf770zz said:
I said I'd be here and here I am. Gratz, you're team thoroughly dominated my Niners. Tough one to swallow but I give it up to you guys. Enjoy it.

Losing a game sucks, particularly to a rival...but the worst part of this for me is the injuries. Williams, Reid, Vernon.

49ers defense played very well, but 49ers issues at WR were glaring. Niners D could only hold up for so long before they broke. Definitely the worst game of Kaeps career. Some of that is issues at WR, ALOT of that is Seattle being very, very good on D, and some of that is pressing at the end of the game.

BTW, I'd have alot more respect for Richard Sherman if he wasn't a first class a$$h*le when he wins. Say all you want about Harbaugh, but Jim ain't got nothing on Sherman in that dept.

Dunno how much I'll post in the next few days...licking my wounds. I'm sure that just breaks some hearts.

Sorry pal, but it's this kind of post that really makes last nights beat down even more satisfying.

You HAVE to have a dig. You can't help it. Sherman's an ass hole? Why? For celebrating? For enjoying the attention? For talking the talk AND walking the walk? For actually having a personality instead of droning on like your head coach and quarterback do in their interviews?

I'd have more respect for your opinion of Sherman if Kaepernick didn't kiss his bicep after every touchdown (how is that any less arrogant?). I'd have more respect for your opinion if your Head Coach didn't bitch and moan about every little thing, only to show himself up as a hypocrite moments later (SEE: Read option hits on QB).

And if we want to talk about how people act in victory, let's give Jim Schwartz a call and ask him about that shall we?

Or if reports are to be believed, how your team acted at Candlestick last season. Didn't appear to be much respect between the teams there.

If you guys want to give us a compliment and admit that yesterday your team had your asses handed to you... be my guest. It'd only be the truth. But don't dress it up as such and then fire back with a back handed compliment or crying fit about Richard Sherman.

Glad you enjoyed it.

See you in SF.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":q104m1m9 said:

I think Sherman is TRYING to make a better public persona, but A LOT of damage was done last year. As for the I guess sportsmanship doesn't go both ways, looks like it was a miscommunication between the two given Jim had no time to see who it was (yes I'm backing Jim here). Sherm probably should have withheld that last comment, but he was excited and it's not like he said "I told him, suck it ex-coach". So I'll give him a pass on this one. As long as he keeps doing his charitable work, keeps up what he's doing, and stops wasting his time with Skip and Revis..should be good. Not to mention if he keeps playing the way he does, Revis will start looking foolish.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3g2cksyn said:
Glad you enjoyed it.

See you in SF.

What a weak response.

To quote your coach... "Come with some knuckles" next time.

Of course, he wasn't being an ass hole like Sherman when he said that. Not at all.

mikeak

Reaction score
Sherman has a PERSONAL problem with Harbaugh. It isn't about the Seahawks vs 49ers it is about Sherman vs Harbaugh. It isn't even about winning / losing. It is about feeling that Harbaugh demoted him solely for taking care of himself by having surgery. Not sacrificing everything for Stanford and risking his own career doing so.

It is for then believing (I don't know if it is true or not but guessing Sherman heard from very credible people / other organizations) that Harbaugh spoke badly about him before the draft. This if true did cost Sherman actual money as you get paid based on where you were picked.

Finally Harbaugh coached the team that Sherman was on. Can you deny the fact that Sherman is one of the best corners in the game? Not asking if he is THE best but ONE of the best. You don't coach someone of this talent, work ethic and smarts and not draft him unless it is very personal.

That is why there is talk...........

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
mikeak":3qiwsxkr said:
Sherman has a PERSONAL problem with Harbaugh. It isn't about the Seahawks vs 49ers it is about Sherman vs Harbaugh. It isn't even about winning / losing. It is about feeling that Harbaugh demoted him solely for taking care of himself by having surgery. Not sacrificing everything for Stanford and risking his own career doing so.

It is for then believing (I don't know if it is true or not but guessing Sherman heard from very credible people / other organizations) that Harbaugh spoke badly about him before the draft. This if true did cost Sherman actual money as you get paid based on where you were picked.

Finally Harbaugh coached the team that Sherman was on. Can you deny the fact that Sherman is one of the best corners in the game? Not asking if he is THE best but ONE of the best. You don't coach someone of this talent, work ethic and smarts and not draft him unless it is very personal.

Exactly.

But it's better to just call him a douche after a second consecutive beat down.

That's the 49er way.

samwize77

Reaction score
Hey Marvin, thanks for comin back! Really! Not an easy thing to do. Why did you have to ruin it for yourself though? If you consider Shermans comments as being an a-hole...then what about what your QB DIDN'T say after the game. Just ran off the field. Sometimes its not what you say, its how you say it. Running away kinda speaks for itself. See ya in San Fran.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":38ch4r2k said:
Hawknballs":38ch4r2k said:

You wanted this noise.

Why don't you just admit it, IF Harbaugh hadn't pissed all over Sherman's EGO back at Stanford, and if Sherman was a 9r, it would be the icing on your cake, and ALL of the 9r fans would be singing his praises.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":30ebvolt said:
mikeak":30ebvolt said:

Exactly.

But it's better to just call him a douche after a second consecutive beat down.

That's the 49er way.

Pot...Kettle...

LOL.

Hypocracy is deafening in here sometimes. I can handle the beat down. I predicted a loss to begin with. My issue is how Sherman says what he says and then we can see pretty clearly the story was total BS. It kinda makes you wonder about all the OTHER stories you hear about Harbaugh being disrespectful to Seahawk players, don't it?

Wait..what am I thinking. Of course it doesn't. Not here.

I've never said Harbaugh is an angel. I just find it hilarious how every single thing Harbaugh or Kap do is scrutinized over here and they are essentially considered the anti-christs while I see nothing but cheers when Sherman is again a first class a-hole and Lynch (and to be clear...I like Lynch...he's a cali kid) walks into the endzone the way he did.

Ya...real class moves there.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3enc5bs1 said:
Marvin49":3enc5bs1 said:
Hawknballs":3enc5bs1 said:

You wanted this noise.

Why don't you just admit it, IF Harbaugh hadn't pissed all over Sherman's EGO back at Stanford, and if Sherman was a 9r, it would be the icing on your cake, and ALL of the 9r fans would be singing his praises.

Admit what? I can sing his praises now.

He's the best CB in the NFL and a first class a-hole. I'd take him on the team tomorrow and cheer when he did well...and he'd still be a first class a-hole.

Why can't YOU admit that even tho hes a very good player...he's a at least a bit of an a$$?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3tw4do0y said:
Marvin49":3tw4do0y said:
Glad you enjoyed it.

See you in SF.

What a weak response.

To quote your coach... "Come with some knuckles" next time.

Of course, he wasn't being an ass hole like Sherman when he said that. Not at all.

I dont understand why this board continues to enable the therapy sessions these 9er fans need.

eff em.. and ignore them. Jesus some are praising their bravery for coming back in here to "take their lumps"

Doesnt take a whole lot of "bravery" to come onto the internet and say good game. They are here to make themselves feel better (obsessively so in marvin's case) and try and steal even a little of the glow from last night.

Marvin.. go dig in your own yard

nanomoz

Reaction score
Thanks for coming back. I gotta admit, I cringed when Sherman said "idiots." But, he's our guy, and he's incredible, so I love him.

FWIW, a seasoned slot receiver with good quickness would help SanFran a bunch. Boldin doesn't have the quicks, Williams doesn't have the instincts to find space in the middle of the field.

The Hawks had a lot of success pushing Kaepernick to one side of the pocket, and he'd lose track of the opposite side of the field. On a lot of positive defensive plays, I notice the Hawks secondary abandoned the far side of the field in favor of clouding the middle when Kaepernick shifted in the pocket/scrambled.