Russell Wilson Passing Academy

fsmassey

Reaction score
This is really cool. If I were a high school football player, I would beg and plead to go there. That would be AMAZING

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
just signed my 9 year old up! thanks for the link!!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SE174":193p7rql said:
dukestar":193p7rql said:
Has Tebow registered yet?
:lol:

Two thumbs up. :lol:

I'm wondering how the whole thing works. They say it benefits inner-city youth, yet they charge 200ish dollars to enroll. They also mention scholarships, so maybe those are for the less fortunate, and are susbsidized by those who can pay the general admission.

fsmassey

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1x7vrzkk said:
SE174":1x7vrzkk said:
dukestar":1x7vrzkk said:
Has Tebow registered yet?
:lol:

Two thumbs up. :lol:

I'm wondering how the whole thing works. They say it benefits inner-city youth, yet they charge 200ish dollars to enroll. They also mention scholarships, so maybe those are for the less fortunate, and are susbsidized by those who can pay the general admission.

It seems like it would be a very brief span of time, so I imagine the real merit of the event would be to brief moments of one on one with Russell, as he offers his knowledge and experience with form and all that technical stuff. That website also said a lot about getting these youth the right mental state to succeed in sports, so maybe in that sense the real merit of the camp is just to see Russell Wilson speak, and feed off of his philosophy and passion.

Although, they do have quite a broad range of eligible people. So many its a thing where Russell is flat out teaching the mechanics to some of these kids.

Whatever. This is like, if Muhammad Ali held a boxing class and personally taught/critiqued you on how to throw a jab. I would so go if I played football and was of age.

pnwhawk25

Reaction score
I'm sure Russell's camp will be a great experience. Hopefully many of young Hawk fans will have the opportunity to attend.