Golden Tate makes positive statements about Russell Wilson

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I just saw this video interview with Golden Tate, (who is one of my favorite Seahawks ever). He defends and predicts success for @DangerPuss.

Wow, if you have followed the story...Golden Tate is really a "Big Man" and an excellent example to others for seemingly forgiving #3 for his poor conduct. I really don't understand #3, but anyone can understand Goldens' comments, which are both supporting and forgiving to "Me-3".

If you know the story...#3 declined to comment about a possible "indiscretion" with his ex-wife. It was all a rumor...but Golden Tate was "dis-respected" as a result and left the team.

I respect you Golden Tate!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...1&cvid=7d6603bc7fac4d21a23f6f779a770005&ei=18

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Something sure happened in all that. Ashley went from cackling like Kamala Harris on draft day to full on obscurity before the confetti hit the ground after our SB win. IF she was guilty of this suspected infidelity, her timing was worse than Tom Brady's combine 40.

The addition of Harvin and subtraction of Tate was devastating to this franchise. With the exception of perhaps Ciara, there were no winners in any of this.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Good point Chuckwow. My question was when did the Mrs Wilson/Mr Golden rumor originate? And why? I also wondered if Mr Unlimited had buyers remorse and wanted to get a celebrity wife (for the image 😉).

BASF

Reaction score
Good point Chuckwow. My question was when did the Mrs Wilson/Mr Golden rumor originate? And why? I also wondered if Mr Unlimited had buyers remorse and wanted to get a celebrity wife (for the image 😉).
I believe that Me3's PR team started the rumor at Me3's behest to have a reason to divorce her.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I believe that Me3's PR team started the rumor at Me3's behest to have a reason to divorce her.
Kinda what I was thinking. This way, he's an innocent victim just trying to move on. Really weird , we never heard anything from the ex Mrs unlimited regarding this whole situation. I wonder if she was given a nice little sum to STFU