Congrats on the win

925NinersFan

Reaction score
I've always thought it weird congratulating fans when their team won, as if the fans had anything to do with it - but in your guys' case, the fans really did make a difference. So good job to all you Seahawks fans, and obviously good job to your team for playing such a dominating game. I thought some of you guys were just way too cocky predicting a 50 point blow-out, but you proved me wrong.

Hope to see you in the playoffs for the rubber match at Candlestick.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
925NinersFan":2y063o77 said:
I've always thought it weird congratulating fans when their team won, as if the fans had anything to do with it - but in your guys' case, the fans really did make a difference. So good job to all you Seahawks fans, and obviously good job to your team for playing such a dominating game. I thought some of you guys were just way too cocky predicting a 50 point blow-out, but you proved me wrong.

Not if you lose to Arizona :stirthepot:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
925NinersFan":1mst92dy said:

Honest question, who would you least want to face in the playoffs (worried would beat you)

Washington
Dallas
Seattle
Minnesota
Chicago

rlkats

Reaction score
Good game hawks. You deserve the win.

morgulon1

Reaction score
First we play them in their house and they barely win. Our offense gets it together and we destroy them in our house. We finally get the monkey off our backs and now the 9er fans are saying we cant win on the road. Maybe not but we can win at home. I think they now know that. They can beat the Patriots on the road but....