Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Raiders)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Early edition!!

The first time the Seahawks travel across the pond for a game. I have no clue of the logistics or what the challenges will be for the team playing a game out of the country. Could be a real thing, could be no big deal. Either way, the Seahawks face a rather unimpressive Raider team. I agree with the majority. Should be a win but it won't be convincing. Travel, playing down to the opponent play a role.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Raiders 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-0

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Converted to Local Points

Seattle 26.097 (30)
Oakland 14.78 (17)

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
The Raiders have been pretty bad this year, I'm not sure anyone was expecting that.

If we keep the momentum we had against the Rams, like on the Offense, and the Defense can get it's act together and not allow 30+ points then we have a good chance at winning this for sure.

Seahawks: 28
Raiders: 17

Record - 3-2

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawks played way better than I thought they would last Sunday. That's the best they have looked against the Rams since the early Russell Wilson era, and the version we saw of the Rams on Sunday was one of the better versions. The question is if the Seahawks can keep it rolling and keep improving, or if we just saw the common case of being fired up and rising to meet a superior opponent. We'll find out. I'm hoping for the best.

Seahawks 24
Raiders 17

My Record to Date: 4-1

JRobinson

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":n1bnkfpc said:
The Raiders have been pretty bad this year, I'm not sure anyone was expecting that.

If we keep the momentum we had against the Rams, like on the Offense, and the Defense can get it's act together and not allow 30+ points then we have a good chance at winning this for sure.

Record - 3-2

No one expected it? They weren’t that good last year and they traded their best player. I guess it wasn’t necessarily expected, but there were certainly indications that they were going to be a flawed team. Y’all should beat them.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
JRobinson":2x5qbauo said:
Seahawk_Dan":2x5qbauo said:

Record - 3-2

No one expected it? They weren’t that good last year and they traded their best player. I guess it wasn’t necessarily expected, but there were certainly indications that they were going to be a flawed team. Y’all should beat them.

I should clarify. I don't think people expected them to be this bad, they're just plain awful.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seattle - 16
Raiders - 13

Lynch scores and flips Carroll off.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Whatever the challenges of playing 'across the pond' and in that time zone, they are equally shared by both sides. So that should even out, and we should crush the ray-duhs. Just gotta somewhat contain Beastmode.

Steve2222

Reaction score
After starting the season with a defensive gauntlet, the Seahawks are finally able to breathe and play a terrible defense

Seahawks 38
Raiders 24

RTD: 4-1

JRobinson

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":j3fholsm said:
JRobinson":j3fholsm said:
Seahawk_Dan":j3fholsm said:

Record - 3-2

I should clarify. I don't think people expected them to be this bad, they're just plain awful.

Yeah, I don’t think people and pundits alike pictured this Oakland team being inept. But you’re right, they are.

xray

Reaction score
24-17 Hawks ...lots of runs on both sides...clock burner game...over in 2 hrs,43 min. :irishdrinkers:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
They have to travel too, and even though it's their home game, there will be no advantage. In fact, I bet the crowd leans towards us since we went to a couple SB's recently. And we rock.

Hawks 27

Raiduh's 13

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
BlueThunder":144u6c2w said:
They have to travel too, and even though it's their home game, there will be no advantage. In fact, I bet the crowd leans towards us since we went to a couple SB's recently. And we rock.

Hawks 27

Raiduh's 13

I think the Hawks have a pretty decent UK following actually... Go Hawks! :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":1xms9sm9 said:
Early edition!!

The first time the Seahawks travel across the pond for a game. I have no clue of the logistics or what the challenges will be for the team playing a game out of the country. Could be a real thing, could be no big deal. Either way, the Seahawks face a rather unimpressive Raider team. I agree with the majority. Should be a win but it won't be convincing. Travel, playing down to the opponent play a role.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Raiders 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-0
You do realize that if you picked Seattle to win every week they would!
Use the force Luuuuuuuukkeee! 8)

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":zt72yv73 said:
I think the Hawks have a pretty decent UK following actually... Go Hawks! :2thumbs:

And a few of them here at .Net!
:irishdrinkers:

Honestly, I'm really looking forward to how our D does against Lynch. Boy I bet he's glad our old D is gone! :lol: He better not bust off a "Beastquake" type run against us. You just KNOW he's salivating to do just that! Don't wanna see it! :evil: Just like I don't wanna see a pick-6 from Sherm when we play the 9ers...

Plus between this place and FB, just in my little world, there are a ton of actual Seahawks fans making the trip. Hell, I almost went for it... Very close. So if the crowd gets unusually loud when the Raiders are on offense, we are "officially" the best traveling team in the league... :D

Latest posts