Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Raiders)

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Derek Carr gets in a groove and throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs. Jared Cook has an impressive game. Marshawn plays inspired football, and flips off Pete Carroll after each first down he gets.

The equipment manager brings the wrong pair of cleats for the Wimbley pitch, as our guys slip and slide around all game.

Jankowski misses 2 field goals, one on purpose.

Raiders 30 Seahawks 27

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Let's Hope we send Chuckie home with a sad frown on his face
Hawks 24 Raiders 13

Seahawk

Reaction score
The last game was inspiring and I hope it was the start of a trend.

SEA - 27
OAK - 17

Record: 4 - 1

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I think the Hawks have a bit of a let down game, but still win it.

Hawks 23, Raiders 20

RTD 3-2

original poster

Reaction score
Aros":21iyashs said:
BlueThunder":21iyashs said:
They have to travel too, and even though it's their home game, there will be no advantage. In fact, I bet the crowd leans towards us since we went to a couple SB's recently. And we rock.

Hawks 27

Raiduh's 13

I think the Hawks have a pretty decent UK following actually... Go Hawks! :2thumbs:

Damn right 8) 8)

AlbaHawk

Reaction score
Aros":32do6lio said:
BlueThunder":32do6lio said:
They have to travel too, and even though it's their home game, there will be no advantage. In fact, I bet the crowd leans towards us since we went to a couple SB's recently. And we rock.

Hawks 27

Raiduh's 13

I think the Hawks have a pretty decent UK following actually... Go Hawks! :2thumbs:

Very true. Attended the Miami game last year at Wembley and they were the biggest supported team there (jersey count) after the 2 teams playing.

Go Hawks!

Steve2222

Reaction score
Reporters are saying the Seahawks look fresh and the Raiders look groggy. Let’s see how this plays out.

SeaChat

Reaction score
I project that we sink the Raiders to the bottom of the English Channel. I can't be the only one who recognizes that the Seahawks have a complete game going on now, with our offense, the defense and our special teams. A game that they can take out, on to any fiield, against any NFL Team, anywhere in the world, and soundly beat any team we go up against.

The Seahawks don't have to hope that things go a certain way so that we can avoid having to play any team this year. We can beat them all if we stick to what we have going on across the board right now. Pete Carroll has done it again, and much to the disapointment of a lot of his critics, The Beast is Back, and the LOB is standing proud, My God, we even have a real offensive line, that can take on the very vest defenses out there and beat them soundly.

Is that to say that we can't be beat? No of course not, there is an element of luck in the game, no matter how good you might be, but we are a team to be reconned with and have rapidly gotten ourselves beck up to the level of contenders that we were when we went to the Super Bowl. The Seahawks are playing like that same crazy bunch of misfits, that showed the NFL and the world that they were worthy of being Super Bowl champions.

I know we got off to a slow start, but how many times have we been in this exact same position and gone on to win our division and fight our way into a shot at a Super Bowl Trophy.

I don;'t think that the Raiders can't give us a real game, and we better damn well be focused and ready for anything they bring, but the last couple of weeks, I've seen the Seahawks,reborn, and finaly rise up from the ashes, and sync with each other, on all sides of the ball. Special Teams has been putting on a hell of a show as well.

I've maintained for severral years now that "The Legion of Boom", is not a collection of characterrs, its a defensive strategy and phylosophy, that is Pete Carroll's, patented brain child that any group of skilled and talented defensive players can be taught to execute.

There was no Legion of Boom before Pete and John signed Kam, Sherm, Bwags, Earl and and the others of the original cast, but watch what has already happended out there on the field and will continue to evolve over this season. Man if what we saw Tedrick Thompson do last week wasn't Kam Chancellor or Earl the II reborn, I don't know what is. Man that was one of the most impressive take downs I've seen since Earl popped the Gronkster and laid his ass out flat on his back.

I love what I'm seeing on our offense, 190 yards rushing against the Rams/ how can anybody claim that we don't have a real running game after watching that.

I know that there a still a bunch of nay sayers laying in the bushes, just waiting for the oppotunity to jump back in there and start up with all the attacks again, I hope that the Seahawks continue to give them reasons to stay hid. We got it all going on right now and I think we are going to hand the Raiders a good old fashion West Coast beat down. I predict we turn Beast Mode into a Meowing Pussy Cat, and Carr will be setting on the sidelines cheering on his backup after a half dozen sacks.

37-15 Seahawks Win

Go Seahawks !

Beren

Reaction score
This one, I'm worried about my attendance and the weather, but I'm going to go for a lower-scoring affair which we just squeak out:

Seahawks 19 - 17 Raiders

Record: 5-0*

* - .net was down for the last game, but I picked the Rams with my money so I'm going to count that even, if it was much tighter than I thought it would be.