Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Raiders)

SeaChat

Reaction score
"I know that there a still a bunch of nay sayers laying in the bushes, just waiting for the oppotunity to jump back in there and start up with all the attacks again, I hope that the Seahawks continue to give them reasons to stay hid. We got it all going on right now and I think we are going to hand the Raiders a good old fashion West Coast beat down. I predict we turn Beast Mode into a Meowing Pussy Cat, and Carr will be setting on the sidelines cheering on his backup after a half dozen sacks.

37-15 Seahawks Win

Go Seahawks !"

Post Game Fast Forward: I wasn't 100% accurate on my prediction so far as scoring goes, the spread was even greater that what I predicted. We did hand the Raiders the good old fashion West Coast Beat Down i spoke of, and we did tame the The Mighty Beast.

In the days leadng up to this game, all the talking heads were carrying on, about how the Raiders were true contenders,
and how they had just narrowly missed winning games agains some of hte most highly ranked teams this year, and rightfully so. Then when the Seahawks soundly defeat them at every phase of the game, insterad of giving the Seahawks credit where credit is due, suddenly the Raiders are a lost cause, that has been terribly mannaged and coached, and that as such, the Seahawks were able to easily defeat them.

Its like the sports media talkking heads simply don't want to concede that they were all all wrong about Pete Carroll, and about the Seahawks team as a whole. Nobody likes eating crow, but please, give credit where credit is due.

The Raiders had played extremely well so far this season, Marshawn is/was on his way to setting new NFL running records for himself this season, and still may.The Raiders had lost all but one of their games, this season, by narrow margins, even their loss to the Chargers wasn't a major discrace like what they expereinced at the hands of the Seahawks.

When you listen to all the sports commentators afer the game,. I feel like the Seahawks are the Rodney Dangerfield's of the NFL, "They Get No Respect"., in fact just the opposite, a " they get a steady diet of Disrespect". How hard is it to admit that they all got it wrong, and that the Seahawks are playing like the Super Bowl Championship Team that they were and are again.

I'd say that what we saw on Sunday, From Marshawn Lynch, was him playing at this level best, and our defensive line playing like the Championship caliber unit they are, and simply out classing the Raiders Offense at every turn.
Marshawn has got no excuses for his beat down yesterday.

All season long, the press has been touting Marshawn's performances, "The Beast Is Back"." He is back and is playing as well as he ever did, He's going to play angry and has revenge on his mind against the Seahawks". The matter of the fact is that Marshawn went up against the Legion of Boom, and got his butt soundly kicked. I will say that I am glad that Marshawn didn't get injured yesterday, with the exception of his pride.

Anyone who wants to argue that the LOB isn't allive and well, just rewind and look at the performances of Tedrick Thompson, and Bradley McDougald the past two weeks, tallk about putting on the "hits" or "Lowering The Boom" if you please, no one in the NFL doest it better, The crack as good as Kam, or Earl e er did. Go back and watch the replays, they both lead with the shoulders, connecting first, the helment banged together afer the initial impact, which is incidental, thus why no flags. I had to get that in there.

Now, last but not least, my prediction for Derek Carr, I couldn't have been much more accurate in that call. "Carr will be setting on the sidelines, cheering on his backup, after a half dozen sacks", LOL pure speculation when I picked " a half a dozen sacks" but it was exactly 6 sacks before he got escourted off the field with his shoulder injury. Nuff said!

Marshawn was a true phenom in his hay day, and gave the Seahawks his all when he played for us, he is giving his Oakland Raiders his all now. The Seahawks have a few new Beast's of their own now, with Carson, Davis, Penny, and soon enough, we'll have J.D. McKissic back our the mix,talk about an unstoppable force. That is of course as long as our offensive line is able to stay relatively healthy. They are in

If there is one negative in all of this, it's the way that the media, exused the Raiders loss to us, by redefining them as a bunch of no talent bumms who couldn't beat anybody, "not even the Seattle Seahawks" ! Instead of giving credit where credit is due, The Seahawks have found themselves again and have evolved into a genuine force to be reconned with by every team in the NFL that we face. .

Go Seahawks!

RichNhansom

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1zu7x9j1 said:
Seahawks 17
Raiders 23

LMAO,

it's like reading your opinion on Hasselbeck. How do you manage to be so wrong all the time. :D