Lost in all of this

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
A hell of a great contribution by the new kid Tanner.

I felt like he would have been a better safety but he made a huge difference tonight, even if it wasn't enough to win.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I like him. If you look at the few catches he's had, they've all been pretty big.

He looks so smooth and fluid as an athlete. He's also a really good blocker, now you throw in ST play.....I don't know why he isn't playing more.

xgeoff

Reaction score
I agree. Hmmm...I wonder if the kid can play OT too...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
He reminds me of Joe Jurevicous...........tall, lanky, sneaky fast, and just makes plays.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":7zwmnj34 said:
He reminds me of Joe Jurevicous...........tall, lanky, sneaky fast, and just makes plays.
Hold now, lets wait till he starts a game before we start taking the great JJs name in vain. :lol:

sutz

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":31tyr7ys said:
Sgt. Largent":31tyr7ys said:
Hold now, lets wait till he starts a game before we start taking the great JJs name in vain. :lol:
Yeah, a little early for that. :laugh:

But you have to admit, physically, he could be a JoJu clone. Would be nice if he shows half the moxie Jurevicus had.

One special thing about the kid, he seems really happy to do anything he can to help out the team.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1qufv80s said:
Sgt. Largent":1qufv80s said:

lol

I said reminds me of, not IS. But hey, more games like yesterday and McEvoy's on his way.

Jville

Reaction score
Expanding on special team contributions a bit .......

Kick blocking and kick coverage was outstanding. Neiko Thorpe delivered an outstanding tackling demonstration and rookie DeAndre Elliott picked up on it and delivered a beautiful ankle tackle toward the end of the game as well.