Bradley not playing Sowell

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I've been on this chump from the beginning of the season. Arizona was smart enough to pick on him. I think other teams will do the same.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Also been on him. He should never have been put in this position. This isn't on Sowell, it's on the coaching staff and FO.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Arizona didn't pick on him. They just lined up.

If AZ had lined up Golden against Sowell, he would've been eaten alive as well.

Matter of fact, Gilliam got his lunch money taken by Golden on the other side.

davidonmi

Reaction score
He and Gilliam are the worst tackle tandem I've ever seen

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1xxahfdo said:
Also been on him. He should never have been put in this position. This isn't on Sowell, it's on the coaching staff and FO.

Exactly.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I think he is referring to Collingsworth's comments that the Cards knew that could run past Sowell. Our online is awful but it's not for lack of effort. They just are not up to the task. Maybe a couple of them grow into it eventually. Tonight they were good for nothing but sacks and penalties. Fant may have been an upgrade.

drewba

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3vjeg5og said:
I think he is referring to Collingsworth's comments that the Cards knew that could run past Sowell. Our online is awful but it's not for lack of effort. They just are not up to the task. Maybe a couple of them grow into it eventually. Tonight they were good for nothing but sacks and penalties. Fant may have been an upgrade.

I wouldn't say that the offensive line was anything but offensive, but they only gave up one sack tonight. However, Wilson rarely had time to throw and continuously had to throw it away, plus all of the holding penalties.

Latest posts