Game changers not being mentioned.

Largent80

Reaction score
Earl Thomas.

It's like he is almost forgotten. What I saw from the last game from ET is he has his groove on.

And that is Not a good thing for opposing offenses.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I will add Bobby Wagner, This guy is playing MLB better than anyone, Then we have KJ Wright, also having an awesome year.

With Morgan out Marsh is the guy and he is coming on STRONG !!!

Ima liking our LB corps.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Largent80":2tyrbvep said:
Earl Thomas.

It's like he is almost forgotten. What I saw from the last game from ET is he has his groove on.

I hope you're right. If this turns into a shootout and he plays like he did in the last shoutout in Seattle (Pittsburgh game) this will be ugly.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
We have a bunch of players that do their job very well and when that happens, you don't need the safety to get involved as much. I personally love it when Earl isn't mentioned very much, it means the rest of our defense is doing great.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Wagner and Kam are both getting a lot of credit for playing better than last year. Earl has been good but not great, nothing really to report about him.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
Jarran Reed. Seven tackles and two batted passes in three games. He is likely to return Sunday.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
We need to up the level of physicality this game. An offensive football team like Atlanta doesn't like to get hit, so hit them. Really hoping Kam lights someone up on a crossing route or a post that hangs in the air just a bit too long. Set the tone early.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Atlanta is quietly having a great year rushing the ball. The attention paid to the Star Wars stats of Julio casts shade on that aspect. But the Falcons are 2nd in the league by DVOA in rushing the ball. If it comes down to a sloppy slugfest, Atlanta can ante up and beat us in that way.

We definitely need Reed to play well. He'll be facing Alex Mack and Andy Levitre. Two very good interior blockers. He's the key player on either side IMO.

I do tend to think that this game will really be a litmus test for both teams. Their rushing is great. Our rushing D is great. Their rush D is pretty poor. Our rush O has been very poor.

I do think this game will confirm how valid the small sample sizes are on both sides. This feels every bit of a statement game for both teams. I do believe that our rushing O is going to get healthy and their rushing O is going to whither. But regardless, we're going to find out who belongs with the bullies of the conference on Sunday.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Earl's played better the last two games, but he stunk the first two...........so I'd like to see him "game changing" even more back to his old self.

Even on the good plays he's not quite on time to make the pick or play.

Still good, but not the great All Pro Earl maniac we've been use to seeing.

Hawkintent

Reaction score
This will be an interesting game for ET. He has had trouble with running backs this year and ATL running backs have been important in passing game. He is going to have to make a couple of tough tackles which he has been vulnerable to this year while also keeping tabs on the down the field passing attack.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Hawkintent":1ety316s said:
This will be an interesting game for ET. He has had trouble with running backs this year and ATL running backs have been important in passing game. He is going to have to make a couple of tough tackles which he has been vulnerable to this year while also keeping tabs on the down the field passing attack.

He could just start wrapping up again and then this wouldn't be an issue. I don't blame ET so much as the lingering shoulder injury.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Largent80":3psma58b said:
http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/k-j-wright-bobby-wagner-and-seahawks-defense-will-be-tested-by-falcons-passing-offense/

Love the wright up. Thanks for posting the link.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
RichNhansom":385ik5z9 said:
Largent80":385ik5z9 said:
http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/k-j-wright-bobby-wagner-and-seahawks-defense-will-be-tested-by-falcons-passing-offense/

Love the wright up. Thanks for posting the link.

You are welcome, the cool part is I said it before the article.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Largent80":3kndu9kj said:
Earl Thomas.

Man, I really nailed this post...pats back.