OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3fqse0z4 said:
No.

No, we won't.

At the end of the season we'll be in the playoffs. The Rams wont be. You know it. I know it. The Rams know it.

You guys all go ahead and act like its the end of the world though.

acctingman

Reaction score
LOL

This team isn't going to sniff .500 with a hobbled Wilson and a shitastic OLine

Geologic

Reaction score
JSeahawks":23jdk0ij said:
Smelly McUgly":23jdk0ij said:
No.

No, we won't.

At the end of the season we'll be in the playoffs. The Rams wont be. You know it. I know it. The Rams know it.
One touchdown in two games

This offense did the same in the preseason

How are you not worried

Joey13091

Reaction score
Yeah. I just wanted to see some more late game heroics from russell. Oh well. Let's get the 9ers next week.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

acctingman

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2qs8r7y8 said:
Smelly McUgly":2qs8r7y8 said:
No.

No, we won't.

Sure :sarcasm_on:

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We just need to get RW healthy. We aren't going anywhere with an immobile RW. As long as playing on the bum ankle doesn't prolong the injury or make it worst.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The Rams make us look bad every time we play them, but it's never indicative of how the rest of our season plays out. I'm not worried.

calinator

Reaction score
JSeahawks":8676n1hv said:
Smelly McUgly":8676n1hv said:
No.

No, we won't.

And we'll be on the road in the first round because we can't win these first games we should be able to.

Rule

Reaction score
The seahawks are not a good team. They should be 0-2, they've been dominated in two straight games now, if not for the lucky 4th quarter drive last week.

Our D is the only bright spot. Our O-coord is garbage, our line is garbage to decent AT BEST, our receivers are solid, we don't know how to use Jimmy, it's pathetic. I'm guessing a 9-7 finish if we continue to look like this

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Just remember at the end of the year, when we are scratching to find a way get one more game to get that slot in the wild card we are fighting for.

You are going to look back at this game and realize what a difference it could have been had the Hawks won it.

It is just one game, but so is are the games at the end of the year. Unfortunately "one game" can be the difference in playoff slots or even making the playoffs. Not that I believe we can beat a playoff team but still....

fenderbender123

Reaction score
We only lost because our players are used to 10am starts against the Rams.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Im not worried about one game but the way the games have been played has been a problem. I almost wish they benched Russ today, let him recoup as stubborn as he is. Rams are a tough out at the best of times, with him banged up and them coming at him in waves it was just asking for trouble. It was ugly in every aspect but defense who looked solid but solid against a bad Keenum who they gave all day to.

SlickRick

Reaction score
makes me sick to my stomach, heres seattles chance to go up 2-0 and they blow it to the rams for the 3rd straight time. WTH is going on? come on bevell come on pete!